Back masking on Demon of the Fall

Oinkness said:
Oh yeth MAYH was releathed when the Marth Voltra wath jutht a baby and opeth be the oldest band in the world becuth they started in the mid nineties OMFG?!?!?!? the mars volta could have easily been around during or even before the time of Opeth. Use thine brain.

wow... just wow...

you're always constantly making yourself look worse than anyone else could even hope to make you look

I think that fat bastard Tubbs got the idea. Now we just need to run this obese person off. Well I doubt we'll run him off...

Yeah, someone posted a clip of it in reverse (or not in reverse) last year some time, and it sounded just as jumbled as it does on the record, no secret message or anything.

That's because it's an evil satanic message in an ancient language which we cannot understand. Yet it brainwashes us to turn into zombies, werewolves and vampires at night while we think we are sleeping.

OK guys, there are TWO SONGS at the beginning of the song. As Moonlapse said, one on each channel (Left and Right). If I had a copy of the song here, I could post samples from my 1337 work computer with all the gear, but I don't so I can't.

So which band is this? Mayhem? And are the samples taken from different songs or from the same song?

Edit: also, does anyone know the lyrics being screamed?

Oinkness said:
Oh yeth MAYH was releathed when the Marth Voltra wath jutht a baby and opeth be the oldest band in the world becuth they started in the mid nineties OMFG?!?!?!? the mars volta could have easily been around during or even before the time of Opeth. Use thine brain.
EAT UP KIDZ!!!

Personally I reckon it's an Anothor song. And a literally inverted one, how grim is that!!!!!1!!one!!1!!