back with another....Evil In A Closet Cover

SeVeRheaDD

Sep 3, 2008
Well I decided to go back and try another Soundtrack To Your Escape song....and something different in mood. So I went with Evil In A Closet....I will say....Ander's whinier vocals on this seem to evade all bounds of pitch and time...haha. It took me awhile to figure out what the hell pitch he was actually hitting...cause behind the whine aspect of his vocals it was hard to tell. But whatever...i gave it a shot....see what u think

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeBvGGp9fyo&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Fuck yes, I was playing this on guitar the other day and was like "I wonder how it would sound if that one guy did it."

Awesome cover as always dude, I wonder how you ppl can growl/scream like that :p I never seem to be able to do it I always sound somehow "weak"

Fuck yes, I was playing this on guitar the other day and was like "I wonder how it would sound if that one guy did it."

Haha....that's ironic....well I hope I did it justice for you! :headbang:

Awesome cover as always dude, I wonder how you ppl can growl/scream like that :p I never seem to be able to do it I always sound somehow "weak"

Yeah it's taken me a hell of a lot of practice to find the right spot of the chords to be using. And i still consider myself an amateur at it haha. I've always been a guitar player...but never had anyone to sing for me...so just did the shit myself.

Appreciate the replies as always guys!