Backgrounds

Nostalgiaplatz

So why not moving?
Dec 20, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hmm...Hi!

The other day, a few after I updated the website, I designed a background, but I forgot to post it to the site and also to show it here, so here it is:

novembre_800x600.jpg

800x600

As usual, comments appreciated :D

P.S: 2 new interviews translated by Malaclypse to add to the site. Just waiting one more week to see if I get news from Novembre members.

Can't get any more pervert than that, can it?

Actually.. built on a more artistical perspective, not that one above..of course, still I thought it would be a nice bet, cuz it would bring the same sort of "imageset" as that of Classica, I think? :)

@ Divatkreaciò
You've got the same avatar as 'Strider'. Is it the cover of a record? Who's this band and the record?
Are you from Rovaniemi really? Great! I spent a few days there back in 1996, when I reached North Cape from there; had a very nice stay there... can't wait to cum back.

Wildhoney: Haa, actually I got frustrated, because all the avatars that I wanted put there were too big (even though I made them smaller), so I searched from an avatar site for some cool pic and found that one :D

Wow, you've been to Rovaniemi? Did you see any northern lights (only good thing during winter) if you were here in winter? And I'm just curious to know that what places did you visit here :p I love my city otherwise but it's just too cold here almost for the whole year :(

Oh, I see... thought it was the cover of a cd, as I said.
Well, I've spent about 20 days or so in Finland back in August 1996, never been there in winter yet - but I've spent a new year's eve in Norway and was so beautiful with all that falling snow, trust me... - bcs I was in touch with a guy who played in a few bands and so I just came and saw him, you know... The band was Nattvindens Grat, their debut demo is still among my faves, though the vox were horrible... they did a couple of records afterwards. This guy also played in Wizzard and I spent 2 memorable nights in Mikkeli and Kuopio at their gig - as support of Barathrum. I'll never forget The Domino pub in Kuopio, the record-shop near the pub, the beers, and especially all the beautiful guys known there.
The summer I was there was incredibly hot and the Finnish guys told me that I brought sun from Italy with me :)
The trip started from HELLsinki till North Cape, went to Turku, Tampere, Imatra, Oulu, Rovaniemi, Honningsvag and North Cape... sometimes I think that's unbelievable that I reached at 21 years only almost the borders of the world... would talk hours and hours about my stay there... SOMEONE STOPS ME PLZZZ!

The first time I've ever heard that someone has called us finnish men beautiful... :D Well, I've got to admit that it really is beautiful in winter here and especially autumn, the greatest season to get into Novembre's music and just plain beautiful.
I hope I can travel to Italy one day... And hope that I'll see Novembre live unless if they don't come here on their tour:) Italy rocks! Too bad I never started studying the language, I chose french instead.