Bags

Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Hi...

I just wanted to ask if, any of you, write the names or logos of your favorite bands on your sport-bags... or other.

I have this green bag (most skater got one like that) and I have Opeth, Iced Earth, Cradle Of Filth, In Flames, At The Gates, Dimmu Borgir, Korn "LOGOS" and some other bands just writen in plain text. :D The logos bloody look good, took some time to do it to! :)

Well, what about you?

:) When i was in High School i had all kinds of logos and pins on my bag......I had these brown cut off shorts with Hypocrisy, Atrocity, Edge of Sanity and all kinds of logos just drawn on there with a pen:lol: ....i was young....but still METAL:headbang: :loco:

I have Psyduck hanging in my bag :D
I'd like to have more logos, but I'm poor and I don't know where to get those, and I don't wanna draw them myself. I only have one Bad Religion logo :cry: Then I have few badges, and I can't transalate what is said in them ;) :p

i like my bag the way it is...:rolleyes: , my friends younger brother lets anyone draw all over his bag, he has band names but as he lets others doodle too it also says ''I am Gay' and 'i take it up the arse'' etc. what an idiot

my friends younger brother lets anyone draw all over his bag, he has band names but as he lets others doodle too it also says ''I am Gay' and 'i take it up the arse'' etc. what an idiot

LMAO!!! Wierdo :rolleyes: but, those who make fun of him are the biggest morons on earth! I hate people like that!

Originally posted by CarcassKreator

LMAO!!! Wierdo :rolleyes: but, those who make fun of him are the biggest morons on earth! I hate people like that!

well, one day i went out of my friends house to get a drink, that boy came out his house with his mate, he got on his skateboard, fell over a street sign, then got up and went back in the house :lol: , he came out for about a minute it must have been, anyway i'd say hes more stupid than wierd.

well, one day i went out of my friends house to get a drink, that boy came out his house with his mate, he got on his skateboard, fell over a street sign, then got up and went back in the house , he came out for about a minute it must have been, anyway i'd say hes more stupid than wierd.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha... Ohhhhhhhh God!!! That was funny!

wow! I had an AlcoholicA patch when i was 17 *memories*

I have a black bag with a small Arcturus patch,black with silver leters,the old logo : )