Bah....commercial music these days

im pissed off that i dont have any decent music channels...all i got is that kerrang bollocks which plays the very worst of music, and to add insult to injury they put Eminem and Good-fucking-Charlotte in the playlist. Id rather watch CNN or the God Channel. I wanna change to Sky least its got Scuzz.

Turbo said:
im pissed off that i dont have any decent music channels...all i got is that kerrang bollocks which plays the very worst of music, and to add insult to injury they put Eminem and Good-fucking-Charlotte in the playlist. Id rather watch CNN or the God Channel. I wanna change to Sky least its got Scuzz.
scuzz is also gay.
And CNN kicks ass

Rhapsody :lol: bestestest video's ever
Or Judas Priest - Turbolover
Rob zombie - Dragula
Europe - The Final Countdown

Nine Inch Nails video's are pretty cool, too

I actually like the rhapsody videos sure they're a little lame but I like to watch them anyway!I really like those TOOL videos and the ones that are directed by Spike Jonez!:D The Weezer Buddy Holly video kicks ass!

Enemy242 said:
the Call Of The Wintermoon video is hilarious. the one for blashyrkh is pretty funny too when he's running across the hills with his bass.

The best part is when the guy with the witch hat run from the right to the left kinda sideways like a 2d sidescroller game.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
Rob zombie's dragula video kicks ass :headbang:
has anyone seen his movie? The House of a Thousand Corpses or something like that?
Haven't seen it yet. He just made another one : The Devil's Rejects also. It's in (very few) theaters already.

House of 1000 Corpses was cool. Devil's Rejects looks like a fun movie too! I'm looking foward to seeing Rob Zombie at Ozzfest!!