Balkans

metu

Nov 21, 2002
MI, USA
Visit site
so what kind of stuff do you know from the poorly named Balkan States?

i really like a band call Galadriel (gothic death doom, i guess i'd call them. from Slovakia if i recall correctly), but i don't know much more.

i've heard some interesting black metal, but i'm not sure who i should mention as i can't understand the words and the politics.

Omnimors...i have no idea what they're saying...and i don't care, i like the way they say it.

Originally posted by metu
so what kind of stuff do you know from the poorly named Balkan States?

i really like a band call Galadriel (gothic death doom, i guess i'd call them. from Slovakia if i recall correctly), but i don't know much more.
Slovakia as a Balkan state? are u sure??

from Serbia:
MAY RESULT --- personal impression: first album "Gorgeous Symphonies of Evil" is gorgeous, but the second release "Tmina" is... hummmm.... it would be good if the production was good. but unfortunately the sound is crap: like a demo of a mediocre blackmetal combo :(

thanks.

nope i don''t remember which songs, but i do remember thinking that the production was of poor quality.

i like what i've heard from Deaf Auditorium, too. i think that both them and Omnimors are from Croatia.

Well, it's really a bosnian site, not croatian, and it's not really the same thing.

You know, Croatia is not really a Balkan state geografically speaking.

Croatia is really just a final border, Balkan is more south

Originally posted by Metalover
Well ,there are some croatian metal bands that are worth listening to:
Ashes you leave
Drinking skull
Vega
Undercode

Hey Metalover !

I think that there are many more bands that are worth to listen;
Deaf Auditorium
Artful Vanity
Imperium
Area 51
Blockade Runner
Suffer

...and many more, so if You see them playing in Your part of country, check them out !