Band #5 confirmed...

I'm looking forward to hearing an announcement of a band I've actually heard of for night 2. However, Firewind is going to be a good show. I'm not a fan of Prog much, but I've never heard of communic and I'm not huge into nevermore either...

We'll see how I feel when I can listen to some samples.

You got it!!!!! You, Colleen, Todd, Tammy, Hoyt, and myself all together down front OH MY GOD!!!!!! watch out, plus we will be in the same place for our Freaky Brothers in FREAK KITCHEN, plus we can't forget J-DUBYA.:kickass: :headbang: :Smokin: :kickass: :headbang:

Hey hey hey! don't forget about me here. I'll be racing my old man to the front for damn sure. Communic kicks ass.

Hey...am I the only one that thinks Communic has a little Megadeth and Gamma Ray in 'em? I know most use the Nevermore comparison but some of Gamma's heavier stuff vocally and musically come to mind for me...which is ALL GOOD in my book!!! Give "Frozen Asleep in the Park" (especially starting at the 3:00 mark) off the new one a spin and I gotta tell ya I hear a little Kai and company.

Awesome, awesome news. This is turning out for me to be personal favorite PP with Redemption, Freak Kitchen, and Communic. Great work Glenn! :kickass: (and thanks for letting me back in). :headbang:

This is a great opener!
This is becoming my favorite already with Sonata Arctica (the greatest power metal band of all time)-Vanden Plas-Virgin Steele-Redemption and seeing Freak Kitchen again will be cool too!
And there are still so many more upper tier bands to come!! Too Cool!!