Bands that make you say, "What the Fuck???

ZANEX said:

nOT BANDS THAT I THINK SUCK, i JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY EXIST.
this is basically the same thing, you don't understand why they exist because you think they suck.

Some bands make me say "What the fuck???" in a good way. Spiral Architect, Heavenly, Aquaria, Anata, and Cryptopsy are some good examples.

Between the Buried and Me - make you say "what the fuck" in a good way cause that band is so musically inclined and messed up!

one of my favorite bands next to nevermore

Actually tbh, the newest Blink 182 record made me go WTF in a sorta good way. A friend of mine loved it, and listened to it alot...and it sorta grew on me.

I think it's an interesting record.

derek said:
Actually tbh, the newest Blink 182 record made me go WTF in a sorta good way. A friend of mine loved it, and listened to it alot...and it sorta grew on me.

I think it's an interesting record.

your new screen name is great, for the obvious reason, but everytime I've seen you post for the past few days or however long I immediately think of peter jackson's "BAD TASTE". I believe it's because i focus on how dieirriekcks spell their name and it is the same in this film.

Chromatose said:
your new screen name is great, for the obvious reason, but everytime I've seen you post for the past few days or however long I immediately think of peter jackson's "BAD TASTE". I believe it's because i focus on how dieirriekcks spell their name and it is the same in this film.

o_O

INSANE CLOWN POSSE

I LOVE SOME OF THEIR SONGS
BUT THEIR WHOLE "DEDICATION TO THE BUTTERFLY" THING SEEMED REALLY LAME
HOW THE FUCKING HELL CAN THEY CLAIM TO BE "CRISTIAN" WHEN THEY MAKE SONGS ABOUT A DEAD BODY IN SHAGGY 2 DOPE'S TRUNK AND VIOLENT J FUCKING EMINEM'S MOM???
IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY JUST DID "THE WRAITH" ALBUMS TO AVOID HAVING SOME CHRISTIAN CHURCH SUE THEM OR SOMETHING

There are a lot of bands I love...and a lot that I think suck horribly....but even if I hate them, I can usually understand them. Like Marylin Manson...I get his game...I don't like or agree with it...but it's all a show and it works for him. However, there is only one band that has ever made me say "What the fuck?!"....and that's "The Darkness". I simply don't get them, and don't get how anyone can like them. He sings in that ridiculously silly falsetto voice half the time, and they just look and sound ridiculous.

Necromunchkin said:
I know I am. And I always here the same argument, that "no one plays guitar like Morello, dude!" Yeah, unless you count Black Flag, Fugazi, etc., who he pretty much ripped. It takes a bit more than heavy of a distortion pedal to be a good guitarist.

To be fair, there are times that he's pretty inventive, especially with how he uses effects. However, on raw playing ability, he can't carry Yngwie's dount-expanded jockstrap.

"DIMEBAG" DARREL DRUMMER FROM PANTERA
I USED TO HANG OUT WITH SOME GUYS THAT ALWAYS CARRIED AROUND SOME POLOROID PIX OF HIM SITTING ON A LIVING ROOM COUCH THAT I'VE HAD SEX ON
BUT "DIMEBAG" WAS JUST HIS "STAGE NAME"
AND HE SUCKED SO BAD AT BEING A DRUMMER THAT I SWEAR TO GOD THE VERY FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD THIS DARRELL GUY BEING REFFERED TO AS "DIMEBAG" WAS SOMEBODY TELLING ME
"DIMEBAG'S DEAD"
AND NOW THAT HE'S DEAD EVERYONE GOES ON AND ON ABOUT HOW HE WAS THE GREATEST DRUMMER EVER AND GOOD DRUMMERS START SOUNDING BAD IN AN IMITATION OF DIMEBAG