Bands with stupid names

band names with Mythology carachters or events are becoming fucking boring

everyband there is a song or a cd named Fimbulwinter... or Ragnarock those viking wannabe cunts

Stupid names like Blink 182, Greenday, Linkin Park.....what? Did they blink 182 times or something. And for Linkin park, did they meet at a park called Linkin?
Nlink 182 was supposed to be called "Blink" but there was already a band called like that, so the lead singer decided to add "182", because Al Pacino prononces the word "fuck" 182 times in Scarface.

Concerning LP, they were supposed to be called "Lincoln Park" but it was too expensive, then they changed for a name that doesn't mean anything at all.

Count Nosferatu Kommando
Hey, I played in that band :erk:

My sisted found yesterday a website which proposes stuff about emo bands, so I checked the names, and God ANY BAND NAME IS SHITTY :

• Page 1 - Funeral For A Friend - From First To Last
• Page 2 - Silverstein - Thrice - Juliana Theory - Further Seems Forever - My Chemical Romance
• Page 3 - Underoath - Thursday - Fall Out Boy - Lostprophets - Hawthorne Heights
• Page 4 - Panic! At The Disco - Fightstar - Glasseater - Moneen - Odja
• Page 5 - Boy Set Fire - Dashboard Confessional - Finch - Hell is for heroes - The Bled
• Page 6 - Last Days Of April - Jimmy Eat World - Day Of Contempt - Escape The Fate - Tang
• Page 7 - The Used - Yellocard - Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Ivory Line - Amber Pacific
• Page 8 - Feverish - Vs The Mirror - Receiving of Ends Sirens - Matchbook Romance - C. And Cambria
• Page 9 - Alexisonfire - 9mm - The Academy Is - 30 second to Mars - Bleeding Through
• Page 10 - Everytime I Die - Glassjaw - As Cities Burn - Love Hate Hero - The Banner
• Page 11 - Afi - Papa Roach - Bleed The Dream - Aiden - It Dies Today
• Page 12 - Bullet For My Valentine - Madame Kay - Vegastar - Tracy Gang Pussy - Avenged Sevenfold
• Page 13 - Parkway Drive - Sugarcult - Transition - Angels And Airwaves - Bowling For Soup
• Page 14 - Story Of The Year - Colour of fire - Hoobastank - Good Charlotte - Side Issue
• Page 15 - Anti Flag - My Awesome Compilation - Green Day - Superbus - Disco Ensemble
• Page 16 - Billy Talent - As I Lay Dying - Eighteen Vision - Chiodos - Plus 44
• Page 17 - I Am Ghost - All That Remains - New Found Glory - Emil Bulls - Four Letter Lie
• Page 18 - Spitalfield - Endwell - Twage - Enter Shikari - Paramore
• Page 19 - Tyler - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - On The Last Day - The Autumn Offering - BlesstheFall
• Page 20 - Devil Wears Prada - Darkness Dynamite - Escape The Cabaret - Dead Poetic - Soixante
• Page 21 - With Passion - The End - Not For Now - Borderline - The Almost
• Page 22 - Tess - Minimum Serious - Andy Blurry - The Black Maria - Bring Me The Horizon
• Page 23 - The Classic Crime - Head Automatica - Hate Me Tender - Simple Plan - The Higher
• Page 24 - Dufresne - Drop Dead Gorgeous - Vanna - Boys Like Girls - The Audition
• Page 25 - Fickle - The Exies - The Blackout - Sonny Sound - Cute Is What We Aim For
• Page 26 - Greeley Estates - Madina Lake - Color Of Violence - Dear Whoever - Ever We Fall
• Page 27 - The Confession - A Life Like This - Dead And Divine - Straights Reads The Line - Atreyu
• Page 28 - Never More Than Less - Melody Fall - Beverly Secret - Job For A Cowboy - Alesana
• Page 29 - Caliban - 1997 - Death In December - We Are The Dance Party - Destroy The Runner
• Page 30 - Sky Eats Airplane - Mxpx - Blink182 - The Showdown - Traumatisme
• Page 31 - Blinded Black - Emarosa - Hopes Die Last - Havok In Hollywood - Autumns Fall
• Page 32 - 3 Inches Of Blood - Driver Side Impact

And concerning metal, I propose : Porcupine Tree, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Disciples Of Zoldon (sounds like a Dragon Ball episode name), Opeth, Gorgoroth, Theatre Des Vampires, The Meads Of Asphodel.. There's not many acceptable metal band names anyway :lol: