Bands with stupid names

haha, that just made me picture you bobbing your head from side to side while waving your finger, all while saying, "ohh no you di' int!"
:p
Yo, I do that all the time! But I'm from Philly, not Arizona. :p

Angels & Airwaves, Black Eyed Peas(if they cut it as a band), Chrome Division, Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids, A Flock of Seagulls, Blind Guardian, Mygrain, Primal Fear, Slipknot, Sunn0))), Iron Butterfly, Canned Heat, Jefferson Airplane, The Holding Company, Sly and The Family Stone, Static X, Silverchair, Hatebreed, 3 Inches of Blood, The Bee Gees

Take your pic. That's just from looking through my media player, and at the posters on my and my roommate's walls.

Yo, I do that all the time! But I'm from Philly, not Arizona. :p

Angels & Airwaves, Black Eyed Peas(if they cut it as a band), Chrome Division, Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids, A Flock of Seagulls, Blind Guardian, Mygrain, Primal Fear, Slipknot, Sunn0))), Iron Butterfly, Canned Heat, Jefferson Airplane, The Holding Company, Sly and The Family Stone, Static X, Silverchair, Hatebreed, 3 Inches of Blood, The Bee Gees

Take your pic. That's just from looking through my media player, and at the posters on my and my roommate's walls.

Nothing is wrong with the names Cradle of Filth, Blind Guardian, Slipknot and 3 Inches of Blood... you're just a bitch :p

And for their genre, I respect the Black Eyed Peas, I mean I hate their music but at least they're being a positive influence.

Nothing is wrong with the names Cradle of Filth, Blind Guardian, Slipknot and 3 Inches of Blood... you're just a bitch :p

And for their genre, I respect the Black Eyed Peas, I mean I hate their music but at least they're being a positive influence.

letting young girls know...hey...it's gonna be ok if you piss your pants in front of people :p

letting young girls know...hey...it's gonna be ok if you piss your pants in front of people :p

and it's ok to sing songs about my lovely lady humps:loco:

:lol: I really don't know any of their songs tbh :erk: but I saw an interview with the one guy from that band and he was talking about how he writes lyrics that empower the youth and tries send a good message not like most the music people write today that confuses the audience and how he hates it and shit. Seemed like a decent guy :lol: Better than (My mom was a )50 Cent(Ho and that's how I was conceived)