Bands you would love to see at Heathen Crusade

I know I posted a huge list of bands already but if I had to choose a lineup consisting of 4 or 5 overseas bands and the rest from north america my lineup would be as follows... (In order of headlining 'importance')

- Ensiferum
- Korpiklaani
- Arkona
- Suidakra
- Oakhelm
- Wolven Ancestry
- Dark Forest
- Black Lotus
- Eldgammel
- The Vala
- Northern sword

Probably not going to likely but I'd love to see Obtest added to another heathen crusade fest. Didn't really listen to them until recently and I missed most of their set because of the Bal-Sagoth signing.:cry:

Would love to see Slough Feg play a future fest as well. This ones more likely and from what I hear they'd also like to play it again.:kickass:

Myrkgrav and Falkenbach but that won't happen for obvious reasons.

Vratyas has mentioned, several times over the past few years, some interest in doing a live band for Falkenbach, but so far nothing seems to have come of it. If he ever gets around to it, I'd think they'd be an excellent choice for a heathen crusade festival.

As for Myrkgrav, yeah, don't think that'll ever go live.

what if you took your shirt off

Other than overloading the minds of the swedish women's olympic swim team with sexual thoughts, it wouldn't effect a thing.

Anyway, to contribute better to this thread...

Primordial.

PRIMORDIAL.

PRIMORDIAAAAAAAAAL.

PRIMORDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.

jamielynnspearsmf0.gif

Yep there was no way around it. Sucks that it was at the same time but my signed copy of The Power Cosmic helps ease the pain.:p

...however if I had heard Obtest prior to the show I might have tried to speed things up.

I heard some obtest prior to the show, but wasn't really knocked off my feet by it. So I sat up in the bar section for their set, tuning in and out.

However, shortly after HC2, I ended up getting Is Kartos I Karta and enjoyed it immensely. Haven't sought out any of their other releases yet though. I'm sure I'll see the band again sometime around, so I'm not fretting, heh.

Vratyas has mentioned, several times over the past few years, some interest in doing a live band for Falkenbach, but so far nothing seems to have come of it. If he ever gets around to it, I'd think they'd be an excellent choice for a heathen crusade festival.

As for Myrkgrav, yeah, don't think that'll ever go live.

Man that would make my year. I would chop off my little toe for the opportunity to see either of them.