Bands You'd Kill To See Live

I would make sure the hole for the body was atleast 25 feet deep regardless how long it would take me to dig just to be 100 percent positive the body was never found even if an excavator went over it.

wat

Gonna say Bathory. Back when the other guys were in the band they could have toured, I guess. Would have been awesome.

Im sorry but why are people listing bands that tour regularly for bands that they'd want to kill to see live..

Add to my list, Primordial and Helstar.

You do realise that just because a band tours regularly it doesn't necessarily mean that they'll perform near where you live right?

^lol true dat

I'd kill to see Death live obviously, though I'm sure other people have jokingly said that already

But I would kill to see Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, Gorguts or Sadus live

I live in Australia... so there is a big list...

but...

Katatonia
My Dying Bride
Hypocrisy
Aborted
Moonspell
Morbid Angel
Poisonblack

....and the list goes on

Peste Noire
Wolves in the Throne Room
Negură Bunget
Shining
Agalloch
Opeth

Metal bands I'd love to see:
Meshuggah (almost bought tickets for their current tour)
The Axis of Perdition (that's never gonna happen..)
Spiral Architect
Atheist (was going to go see them on their reunion tour but I found out too late)
Boris

That's about it. I've seen most of my other favorites.

im going to see children of bodom live, literally im risking my life doing that. i have a final exam the next day after the concert, and the prof usually gives us a take-home question at the night before the exam. i dunno if i'll have time to do it if i go to see the concert. second i'll drive for four hours to see the show. im a new driver and have no experience driving long distance. is there anyone who will see them at mr. smalls in millvale, PA on May 5? I'll be going from buffalo.

im going to see children of bodom live, literally im risking my life doing that. i have a final exam the next day after the concert, and the prof usually gives us a take-home question at the night before the exam. i dunno if i'll have time to do it if i go to see the concert. second i'll drive for four hours to see the show. im a new driver and have no experience driving long distance. is there anyone who will see them at mr. smalls in millvale, PA on May 5? I'll be going from buffalo.

What the fuck? Just see them with Gigantour (I'm fairly certain it should be coming near you). Besides which, this is the epitome of "totally not worth it"

I really want to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live - even now, they're still really energetic and fun and stuff.

That is very stupid.

Very, very stupid.

1. COB suck.
2. You'll be in no mood to drive for 4 hours after the gig.
3. You'll be fucked the next morning for the exam.