Bands You'd Kill To See Live

COB is awesome don't let anyone tell you different I'd kill to see them pre Blooddrunk

Also In Flames When Clayman was their newest album
Sonata Arctica
Dragon Force
Kamelot
Dark Funeral- who I could've seen but didn't have a ride
Immortal
Dark Throne
Burzum
Mayhem
Gorgoroth
GOD I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME TRUE BLACK METAL LIVE!!!!!!!

RHCP are pretty good, but they sold out so much that it's sickening...

And yeah CoB really suck, but honestly, if you like them and you want to see them live don't listen to any of the fuckers (including me :)) that are saying they suck...

COB is awesome don't let anyone tell you different I'd kill to see them pre Blooddrunk

Also In Flames When Clayman was their newest album
Sonata Arctica
Dragon Force
Kamelot
Dark Funeral- who I could've seen but didn't have a ride
Immortal
Dark Throne
Burzum
Mayhem
Gorgoroth
GOD I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME TRUE BLACK METAL LIVE!!!!!!!

Nice. I would only add Dragonlord.

brightkelly said:
im going to see children of bodom live, literally im risking my life doing that. i have a final exam the next day after the concert, and the prof usually gives us a take-home question at the night before the exam. i dunno if i'll have time to do it if i go to see the concert. second i'll drive for four hours to see the show. im a new driver and have no experience driving long distance. is there anyone who will see them at mr. smalls in millvale, PA on May 5? I'll be going from buffalo.
CoB is good (they're only really hated because their newer stuff sounds metalcore...), but don't risk fucking yourself over for the exam, over a concert. There will always be more.

Hell, I had a chance to see them in Montreal two years ago, but I didn't bother because I couldn't find anyone to bring. But hey, I'm seeing them for Gigantour on the 30th, so I'm happy.

CoB is good (they're only really hated because their newer stuff sounds metalcore...), but don't risk fucking yourself over for the exam, over a concert. There will always be more.

Hell, I had a chance to see them in Montreal two years ago, but I didn't bother because I couldn't find anyone to bring. But hey, I'm seeing them for Gigantour on the 30th, so I'm happy.

I just bought a ticket for April 30th for Toronto, but again, there will be a final on May 1st. I guess Toronto is not too far from Buffalo, where I live. There'll be a reading week before the exams, I'll try to manage my time well :D

The advantage of the pittsburgh show though is it's headlined by COB. I think it's pretty sweet. I may skip that one though, depending on how well i prepare for the finals. :p

Dragonforce

Yes I would love to kill them live. Oh thats not the thread...

Metallica
Symphony X
Pink Floyd
Tool