Banned From Heaven - Lyrics Discussion

I'm pretty positive he sais "I blame myself for every second that I put myself low" - remember 'bout Alexi saying how BFH is a song about "bad things you have done in the past that come back to haunt you, but in the end you don't give a f*ck"?

There's a couple more lines in your transcriptions that I don't find 100% accurate but I'm unable to provide any valid alternative, so I'll roll with those :)

^I think that description was for Hellhounds on my Trail..correct me if i'm wrong

Should check but I think the description fits more than one song on Blooddrunk..

Much better, excepts im sure it is "I stream with fire" you can clearly hear it and it makes more sense..

After listening closely to that line, I'd definitely say it's "I sleep with fire", which I think makes much more sense: he's banned from Heaven, thus living in Hell -> every night he sleeps in a world aflame (hence, with fire). What would "I stream with fire" be supposed to mean?

like fire streaming through his body.. being enlighted by fire..
maybe its not "with", but i think "fire stream" is common, though im not english

btw:
i blame myself for every second, that i put myself through?

Sulo Seppä;6914554 said:
Banned From Heaven v3

It's a killing that I can now show
When I get in your thoughts I think there should be a -th in the middle of the line
But you probably knew that all was lost

Did you think that I would pray now
It's something I have lost
Swim with the night if I cannot fly

Yeaow!
I blame myself for every second
That I put myself through Blood's version fits good imo
Standing for the only one, for you imo, it doesn't sound like "only", but it makes sense
There shall be blood, a toll

Why did you cut me and gut me out I don't think he says "Why did you cut me"
I was the one who sold
Mind, body, and soul, to the devil
Little did I know when I join
I am the one with light It doesn't sound like "light", it sounds like a "c-" or "k-" at the beginning
Since when we spoke, I sleep with fire Is it really "When"? I hear a "p-" or a "b-" at the beginning of the word

Wake up, in a pool of blood
Locked up, when you get banned from heaven
Looking down, she saw me dripping down blood
Don't worry, I'll get up, to get down where I belong

Does someone have solutions for the second and sixth line?
Btw, I think "I sleep with fire" sounds most accurate.

i think its something along the lines of "why did even god say chuck me out" which makes sense i mean "banned from heaven"

Sulo Seppä;6914554 said:
Little did I know when I join

I think it's "Little did I know when I signed", like in "signing a contract with the devil" :) Pretty sure it ain't "join", anyways...

Also, I stand by my previous statement: "I blame myself for every second that I put myself low" as I can make it out quite clearly (though "put myself down" would probably be more correct, linguistically-wise... but we all know Alexi ain't an English major so it's still plausible that he sings "low" :))

Also, if he sings "I put myself through", he should also say what he put himself through, which he doesn't (according to the transcriptions so far, which seem to be quite accurate in that part).

when i could have easy opposed
But you probably knew that all was lust

because i think he will not say "lost" 2 times

Also, if he sings "I put myself through", he should also say what he put himself through, which he doesn't (according to the transcriptions so far, which seem to be quite accurate in that part).
Well he could explain it in the next part..
that i have put myself through [by] standing wherever...

or its something like

standard for the ugly world, for you
to cure me ..

makes no sense but it sounds like it ^^

because lust would fit pretty good.. and yeah maybe he would repeat himself, but i dont think in two following lines..

like fire streaming through his body.. being enlighted by fire..
maybe its not "with", but i think "fire stream" is common, though im not english

Well I am and from my point of perspective being a native english speaker and all I think that it is safe to say just about everything you have said made "sense" in the lyrics are 100% false. Streaming right there makes absolutlely no english sense and neither does anything else you have said on this thread. The only possible way that you would be correct right now is if Alexi was clinicly retarded while writing these lyrics. :p

:rofl: nicely said :p

but hey cmon im just guessing and maybe there is something correct. the more proposals, the better.
and the most stuff the other guys posted was either senseless or it did just 100% not sound like what he is saying.

and with the fire stream thing .. i just searched google for "fire stream" and it was like 18.000 hits so i thought it's common..
i just tried to find an alternative because that whole sleeping with fire shit does sound retarded too

btw: if only one word is correct of my attempts it could help someone else to figure out something he wouldnt have thought of before..

There shall be blood at toe?
as in blood on the ground?
makes sense to me.

:rofl: nicely said :p

but hey cmon im just guessing and maybe there is something correct. the more proposals, the better.
and the most stuff the other guys posted was either senseless or it did just 100% not sound like what he is saying.

and with the fire stream thing .. i just searched google for "fire stream" and it was like 18.000 hits so i thought it's common..
i just tried to find an alternative because that whole sleeping with fire shit does sound retarded too

btw: if only one word is correct of my attempts it could help someone else to figure out something he wouldnt have thought of before..

Well mainly I was fucking with you cause you were being a little bit too confident with your english lol when you obviously have some trouble with the language. And yea fire stream does make sense in the sense of a stream of fire but it doesen't fit with those lyrics surroundng it or the subject matter in a grammatical sense.