Bass Players...again

Iylvana

Metal Bella
Jan 7, 2002
Italia
Visit site
I didn't meaning to start a rumour. I was only asking who the bassist would be. And for you Vintersorg...I am a huge fan of the band and of your music. I wasn't trying to make false things going around. That's why I asking this type of question on a board like this for only fans of the band, not in false places. But I know that you normally playing all instruments and now this time Asgeir coming along to put wonderful drums on new album. So my thoughts were if you having greatest drummer around to playing, why not greatest bass. Vintersorg music to me is very diverse and not any bass player would do. Steve Di Giorgio is kind of bass that could compliment your great music and not taking away from it. I know there are maybe even much greater bassists out there, but the bass parts of Di Giorgio are emotional and expressive. It was my idea; rather, my question. I'm sorry if I starting a rumour. If you having someone already in studio then I, along with the rest of the fans of Viking music are awaiting your word, and more importante, your music. I am just simple fan of metal and to see my favourite bass player, because not only the greatest but Itailiano/American man! and favourite band work together would be especial.
No romours, just question...permit us to knowing who is your new bass player!
OK, if I am making sick of you of this same question. More importantly...when can we hear this new fantastic album?
Ciao.

I can understand that people are intrested in what personell that are going to be represented, but i won´t/can´t say anything about it. I just want to drop this topic, i think you do the job first then you talk about it...........so don´t believe in all things that are said about the album, we´ll tell you when it´s relevant.

I love the waiting....hoping, waiting, expecting...
Then, finally you get the cd, you pay for it and go
outside of the recordshop. Pick it out of your
plasticbag, you feel the new cd in your hand....

Go to a coffeebar or straight home just to flick
through the booklet, read the thanyou's etc.
Watching the artwork. Smelling the nice smell of a
new cd >:eek:) Then putting the cd on and just sit
back and ENJOY!! WHOA! I LOVE IT! :eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I love the waiting....hoping, waiting, expecting...
Then, finally you get the cd, you pay for it and go
outside of the recordshop. Pick it out of your
plasticbag, you feel the new cd in your hand....

Go to a coffeebar or straight home just to flick
through the booklet, read the thanyou's etc.
Watching the artwork. Smelling the nice smell of a
new cd >:eek:) Then putting the cd on and just sit
back and ENJOY!! WHOA! I LOVE IT! :eek:)

I wish I could buy like that! There is no record shop smart enough to carry something even close to as good as Vintersorg. So my purchases usually take from three days to a little over a week to get here. The waiting gets old after a while :loco:

i concur with my friend winter-frost here.........i usually have to wait a few days for my cds......although my last two cds (Iron Maidens - Best of the Beast and Iron Maiden - Brave New World) were bought at my local record store, and must say, I do love the feeling of going through a spankin new cd.

Well, the waitin after you have ordered is just extreme! Hehe....
Sometimes I have to wait for two weeks before they arrive, and
every day I check the mail HOOOPING! :eek:) And then, finally, one
day it arrives and you're sitting there with a bunch of new cd's!

I can't afford ordering one at a time, because of the postage.
but when you have all those new cd's the selection begins....
Which album should you listen to first?
Have you heard any of them before? Do you have a fav' song
on one of the albums that you really want to hear, cause then
that one goes on first >:eek:) And then there's all the reading you
get to do, and some albumscovers are truly amazing in the way
that they are done. I love art :eek:)

Buying new albums is an experience in itself.