"Bastard Son Of God" by Chris

Isn't the original song a little bit faster? Anyway sounds damn good, pretty good articulation:headbang: .

Honestly, with all three auditions you've done, i think blakkheim should get on this forum and officially give you the job lol! Sick sick sick sick and fucking sick. You have all the range necessary to be the next bloodbath vocalist. \m/

Well, you have good modulation... But you use filters on your voice... that's why sounds so clean... Post an audition with no filters... and only your voice... don't record double screams... To see if you have a real flexible voice.

Very good anyway... the best audition till the moment.

BastardSonOfGod said:
Well, you have good modulation... But you use filters on your voice... that's why sounds so clean... Post an audition with no filters... and only your voice... don't record double screams... To see if you have a real flexible voice.

Very good anyway... the best audition till the moment.

Watch the live video, no effects there and it sounds sick, so quit yer bitching about filters, let him produce how he wants. you think BD RTC and NMF have nothing added to the voice?

Ok, I'm a vocalist too, so I know the diference between filters and delay... and RTC and NMF doesn't have filters on the voice, delay obviously but filters... do you hear a song with the voice distorted all the time or something????... And I think that if Bloodbath needs a new vocalist, the new guy have to reach the level of Mike and Peter, and the voice of Chris is good, but not for Bloodbath... show me a Breeding Death or an Omnious Bloodvomit version first... Outnumbering The Day, Cancer Of The Soul... songs that "I THINK" have a level that maybe Chris can't reach...

Sorry, that's what I think...

And I'm not bitching... I have an Argument

BastardSonOfGod said:
Ok, I'm a vocalist too, so I know the diference between filters and delay... and RTC and NMF doesn't have filters on the voice, delay obviously but filters... do you hear a song with the voice distorted all the time or something????... And I think that if Bloodbath needs a new vocalist, the new guy have to reach the level of Mike and Peter, and the voice of Chris is good, but not for Bloodbath... show me a Breeding Death or an Omnious Bloodvomit version first... Outnumbering The Day, Cancer Of The Soul... songs that "I THINK" have a level that maybe Chris can't reach...

Sorry, that's what I think...

And I'm not bitching... I have an Argument

Have you watched the live video? Obviously not, cuz altho the sound quality isn't great you can still clearly hear how fucking tight his vocals are.

And I'm a vocalist too and for me, the hardest song on the whole NMF album is Bastard Son Of God... he pulled it off no prob. That should tell you something.

PhlegethonVeins said:
Chris isnt hte man forv bloodbath. You guys dont realize it yetA? DUHR.

Hearing hypocrisy's stuff i never would have placed Peter Tagtgrent as vocalist for Bloobath, but he did a sick job. This guy has the talent of Peter and i think that he should get his chance.

I can sing too Bastard Son Of God... It's difficult but not as Cancer Of The Soul... or Draped In Disease... And for me he doesn't reach a good level for the very very deep growls of Mike or the highest screams of Peter... He can't sing the songs of the album Breeding Death... Not with a good level... The vocalist of Gardenian is a good option... for me at least... Chris is Not the next Bloodbath vocalist