Batman

Because everything in our music has something to do with subliminal influencing. We made an agreement to never let out the fact, that listening to Farmakon actually makes you gay(!). There are hidden messages all over the albums that point to anal sex. And as you said, Batman is the man in the couple, thus Robin is a suggestion towards fairyness. Or maybe it's just a damn bird.

"Holy inferiority complex Batman! How low is my self esteem that I'm the sidekick in my own fantasy?"

Not to forget, people listening to Farmakon are gay to begin with. Excuse the generalizing.
I'd be 10! more straight if I could listen to Crimson Lotus. *Wondering if that song is listenable.*

Not to forget, people listening to Farmakon are gay to begin with. Excuse the generalizing.
I'd be 10! more straight if I could listen to Crimson Lotus. *Wondering if that song is listenable.*

Not quite yet i'm afraid. Have you listened to the rest of the EP, that has been released for aeons now? And Crimson Lotus is way more straight though it's mostly the interaction of two guys in very sensitive situations. GAY!!! Listen to more Farmakon!!! And SCREAMCHAIN!!!

I've been questioning myself about this sudden increase in attraction towards people of my own sex. You just made me realize that it does in fact coincide with the moment I started listening to Robin.

You are right, Farmakon does in fact make you gay. Wow. Maybe if I listen to some Manowar it will guide me back to the path of masculinity. Music does not get more manly than Monowar.

You are right, Farmakon does in fact make you gay. Wow. Maybe if I listen to some Manowar it will guide me back to the path of masculinity. Music does not get more manly than Monowar.

So now that I have been playing A Warm more than ten times and Robin a number of times as well in da Bar, none the less has that other ham of mine played Robin; we have been converting straight folks into fairies..
I recently saw a band called Mary Mayhem which consists of regular costumers of the Bar. Once the bar closes we should set up a new place called Merry Gayhem. Or then I could just play some Manowar.

I might have heard a couple of songs by Crimson in mikseri or myspace. Farmakon isn't that hot on the playlist anymore.. Get that acoustic done.

I'd be 10! more straight if I could listen to Crimson Lotus.

I really did write that sentence.. MF. To avoid further amusement, there's my oppinion on Crimson Lotus, which was understood. What it however does not mean is "UUU, Baby! Learn to sing, THEN we can fuck!"
:p

I'm incognito to critisize anyones singing, but conversation is promotion.

Sorry guys, but seriously.... Why so much hate for Farmakon?

Being a musician working with many talented artists, I can honestly say Marko is extremely talented and adds wonderful melodies and vocal styles to the band. Although alot of the riffing sounds Opeth-y, I dig the blend of genres during Robin for example. Get alot of Faith No More vibes!

It's all good for you guys to dig whatever, but making an album is endless hard work, no artist (especially not in this genre) really deserves random acts of profanity and to be insulted.

- Kenneth
(Galexia)

Dude, I don't who that post was intended for, but the idea behind this topic was to make fun of the rather strange album title that is Robin, and not of the music itself...

I can honestly say that I like Farmakon's music and, in fact, I am traveling to Finland in July for the sole purpose of finally getting my hands on that damn album, since it is absolutely impossible to find on this side of the Pacific.

This consequently leads me to a more serious question : Does anyone know where in Helsinki I can buy Robin?

Dude, I don't who that post was intended for, but the idea behind this topic was to make fun of the rather strange album title that is Robin, and not of the music itself...

Affirmed.
Just in case it needs to be said Marko does a wonderful job as well as the rest of the boys, in Farmakon.

60 hours of silence. Not so ill pissed.

Does anyone know where in Helsinki I can buy Robin?

Keltainen Jäänsärkijä @ Urho Kekkosenkatu 4-6 A had it the last time I checked and Music Hunter @ Unioninkatu 45 is always worth a visit.

This whole thread is for fags.

For some unknown reason people think we understand their gay humour. WE DON'T. Yesterday I watched Rocky Horror Show. THAT WAS SO GAY. GOD.

Today I bought the Fab5 book. You know, the gay dudes. They recommed a small electronic device for shaving nosehair. I own one. Already.

Today I bought the Fab5 book. You know, the gay dudes. They recommed a small electronic device for shaving nosehair. I own one. Already.
Did they call this electronic device a "dildo"? If so I already have one and can be found on most nights inserting it enthusiastically into one nostril or the other. Does yours make the end of your willy go moist too? Amazing contraptions.