Lame Jokes (I know off topic. BUT GOLD endures)

1. What's all brown and sticky?

A stick.

2. What do you do if an elephant swallows you?

Run around till you get pooped out.

lol @ the batman robin joke

Why did the chicken cross the road?

SARAH PALIN: Before it got to the other side, I shot the chicken, cleaned and dressed it, and had chicken burgers for lunch.

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON:While looking into the tv camera and pointing his finger, He said" I did not cross the road with that chicken.
What is your definition of chicken?"

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken doesn't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I?ve not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn’t ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken 2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken 2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash or need to be rebooted.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

This one is pure cheese

Mickey and Minnie Mouse are in divorce court..
Judge says to Mickey you wish to leave Minnie because she is crazy?
Mickey replies, no I said she was fucking Goofy.

think I just groaned at myself.

A young family moved into a house next door to an empty plot. One day, a gang of building workers turned up to start building on the plot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers.

She hung around and eventually the builders, all with hearts of gold, more or less adopted the
little girl as a sort of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they
had tea and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. They even gave the child her very own hard hat and gloves, which thrilled her immensely.

At the end of the first week, the smiling builders presented her with a pay envelope containing two pounds in 10p coins. The little girl took her 'pay' home to her mother who suggested that they take the money to the bank the next day to open a savings account.

At the bank, the female cashier was tickled pink listening to the little girl telling her about her
'work' on the building site and the fact she had a 'pay packet'. "You must have worked very hard to earn all this", said the cashier.

The little girl proudly replied, "Yes, I worked every day with Steve and Wayne and Mike. We're
building a big house."

"My goodness gracious," said the cashier, "And will you be working on the house again next week?"
The child thought for a moment. Then she said seriously: "I think so. Provided those wankers at Jewsons deliver the fucking bricks."

A young family moved into a house next door to an empty plot. One day, a gang of building workers turned up to start building on the plot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers.

She hung around and eventually the builders, all with hearts of gold, more or less adopted the
little girl as a sort of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they
had tea and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. They even gave the child her very own hard hat and gloves, which thrilled her immensely.

At the end of the first week, the smiling builders presented her with a pay envelope containing two pounds in 10p coins. The little girl took her 'pay' home to her mother who suggested that they take the money to the bank the next day to open a savings account.

At the bank, the female cashier was tickled pink listening to the little girl telling her about her
'work' on the building site and the fact she had a 'pay packet'. "You must have worked very hard to earn all this", said the cashier.

The little girl proudly replied, "Yes, I worked every day with Steve and Wayne and Mike. We're
building a big house."

"My goodness gracious," said the cashier, "And will you be working on the house again next week?"
The child thought for a moment. Then she said seriously: "I think so. Provided those wankers at Jewsons deliver the fucking bricks."

:lol:

There's a father and a son living alone in a small apartment, as the child grows up he has dreams of joining the circus. He told his father of his dreams and his father said "Boy, you will never be shit." The father would say this to his son every night during his teen years. Eventually when the kid is sixteen he runs away to join the circus, and live out his dreams. He started out cleaning cages and feeding the the animals, and eventually became a lion tamer. The circus came to the town he lived in with his father. The night before his first performance he called his father on the phone and invited him to the show. His father, missing his son, agreed to come. The show goes on and finally it is his son's time to perform. So the son comes on, does his routine and for the grand finale he announces "To prove to all of you that I fear not death, I will stick my head into this lion's mouth!" So then he gives the lion the command to open its mouth and the lion pounces on him and eats him. Before he dies, he thinks to himself, "Father, I hope I have made you proud, for soon, I will be shit."

I have no idea what "suckercupped" means... But, anyway;

Heaven was running out of space, and it was decided that only those who had a really bad day before they died would be let inside.

Saint Peter stood by the gates as usual to let people inside.

"And how did you die?" he asked the first man that appeared that day.

"Oh, it was horrible!" the man answered. "I suspected my wife of having an affair, so I got home from work early to catch them red-handed. I searched through the whole apartment, but couldn't find him anywhere. I went out on the balcony - we live on the eight floor - and found him hanging on the outside of the balcony railing."

"So I went and got a hammer and slammed his fingers - he fell down but landed in a large bush, so I rolled the refridgerator over the railing so it fell on the man and crushed him. But because of the huge effort, I had a heart attack and died on the spot."

Saint Peter agreed that it was a really lousy day, and since the murder was an act of jealousy he decided to let the man inside.

Soon afterwards another man came.

"And how did you die?" Saint Peter asked.

"It was really horrible", the man answered. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony to my apartment on the ninth floor, when I suddenly sprained my foot and fell over the railing. Luckily, I managed to grab the railing to the balcony on the eight floor, but then this lunatic came and slammed my fingers with a hammer."

"Fortunantely, I landed on a huge bush and didn't die. But then the asshole dropped a refridgerator on me and I died instantly."

Saint Peter had a good laugh and let the man inside.

Barely a minute later, another man came. He started to tell his story aswell.

"OK, so here I am, naked and hiding in a refridgerator..."

Once upon a time, a young man went to the circus. He was very excited, as he lived in western Manitoba and had never seen a circus before; the kind of town where you shave at the trolly stops. Anyway, as circus days drew nigh, the young man grew ever more excited. He arrived before dawn to get the best seat in the house, and was seated hours before the first trapeze act.

Finally, the trapeze artists gave an awe-inspiring performance, the elephants danced, and the lion tamer tamed. At last, the clowns came out in full regalia and green hair. They rode around by the gross in a purple volkswagon. The volksie pulled up to center of the ring, and an overweight clown with orange hair, acne, and a purple nose advanced to the podium:
"Will the person in section A, row Y, seat 42 please stand up?"

The young man looked at his ticket, and to his surprise, he was sitting in that very seat. The young man stood up.

Clown says, "Well! There's the horse's ass, now where's the rest of the horse?"
The man, dumbfounded, stood for a moment, and then made his way quickly through crowd and out of the tent. Returning home, the man wept for days, and mourned the loss of dignity and honor. Eventually reason overcame his grief and the man grew determined. "I'm not going to get mad, I'm going to get even, and avenge the honor of myself, my family, and this town," exclaimed the man. He picked up the curriculum guide for the University of Nevada at Las Vegas (UNLV) correspondence courses and started to read.

Eventually his eyes came to rest on an advert for a class in "Quick Wit Retort." "Learn how to use those snappy comebacks to your advantage, now!" So the man sent in his $19.95 and soon received the course materials. In a few weeks, the man mastered the materials, and sent the final back to UNLV.
Much to his surprise, a registered letter arrived from the president of UNLV. It read:

Dear Sir: We are utterly flabbergasted at your performance in Quick Wit Retort 101. We would be most gratified if you could come to UNLV to complete your degree with our fine academic institution. Here's a check to cover your expenses.

To make a long story short, the man made straight A's in the QWR program. He was awarded numerous distinctions, and when he graduated, the graduation speaker Ed Meese awarded the man the Presidential Medal of Outstanding Quick Wit Retort, signed by Ronnie himself!

Some days afterward, Harvard University sent a lear-jet to pick the man up for an interview. The graduate admissions officer didn't mince words. "If you complete our masters/doctoral tenured track program in QWR, you will never have to worry about money again," said he. Needless to say, the man promptly moved to Cambridge.

In 5 years, the man had finished his doctorate. By this time, the man was known throughout the world as the leading expert in Quick Wit Retort. Word had even reached western Manitoba, which made his mother very proud. Everyone from Pentagon pundits to Beltway bandits consulted the man on technical questions of QWR.

One day, while sitting at his desk reading his hometown newspaper, the man noticed that the circus was coming to his hometown again. An evil smile crossed the man's face. "Siegfried," cried the man to his assistant, "We must be away to Manitoba. Ready the jet!" As the plane crossed the downlands of Michigan, the man savored the moment of victory that was to be his.

The man arrived at the circus tent very early, making sure to get the seat in section A, row Y, seat 42.
Finally, the trapeze artists gave an awe-inspiring performance, the elephants danced, and the lion tamer tamed. At last, the clowns came out in full regalia and green hair. They rode around by the gross in a purple volkswagon. The volksie pulled up to center of the ring, and an overweight clown with orange hair, acne, and a purple nose advanced to the podium:
"Will the person in section A, row Y, seat 42 please stand up?"

The man glanced at his ticket. This time he was ready.

Clown says, "Well! There's the horse's ass, now where's the rest of the horse?"

The man rose to his feet, full of confidence. He reflected on the years he’d spent studying Quick With Retort, and that he had finally come to be known as the world’s foremost expert on QWR. He thrust out his chest and said in the loudest voice you can imagine:

“FUCK YOU, CLOWN!”

so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

fuck you
clown.