The "Would You?" Thread.

No, out of respect.

Would you make Alexander come back to CoB if this would mean that Roope leaves and releases new albums with Stone?
Have to answer this one!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Remeber Roope and Alexi wouldn't be completely seperated because there still is sinergy!:p

Only if I had the technology to colonize it and make it my own private fortress.

Would you completely destroy a hotel room at the Hilton if you were being paid $100 million to do it? (Remember, there is the risk of jail time, and definitely fines)

yes, because I know the way home from AC.

Would you take a beached whale home?

I would choose not to have sex for the rest of my life to be in love with someone but I'd prefer to be in love with someone and have sex with them.

Would you lay down in a coffin for hours at a funeral home and pretend to be dead if it meant a family wouldnt get to know the body of their son/daughter was never found ?

Would you partake in a baby-throwing contest if it where to bring you all the positive fame and glory in the world?

(most random thing I could think of :lol:)

Only if it would be the crap of Muhammed Suicmez.

Would you bang your 40 year old neighbour if she's a REAL milf and if you know that she's unsatisfied with her husband (She has two kids at the age of 12 and 15 btw)?

Only if it would be the crap of Muhammed Suicmez.

Would you bang your 40 year old neighbour if she's a REAL milf and if you know that she's unsatisfied with her husband (She has two kids at the age of 12 and 15 btw)?

hell yeah.

here's my question:

shannon.jpg