**Battle of the Bands- Vote for YOUR fav band!**

tjmjoe

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2007
Well I've been really bored so I thought why not see if I can pull this off and get some cool info about what bands are most popular on this forum. (This poll is on a few other forums as well. Your info will be added to the currently growing list.)

So heres whats up. At the moment I have a blank 32 slot bracket that I want you guys to help me fill.

I want everyone to message me their top 10 bands.

You CAN use any band you want, Metal or Non Metal! From The Backstreet Boys to Job for a Cowboy and beyond! NO rap at all! Only BANDS.

Scoring for this vote will go like this:

• Everyones top three bands will get 7 votes. (1, 2, 3)
  • The next three favorite bands will earn 4 votes. (4, 5, 6)
  • Then next three favorite bands will earn 2 votes. (7, 8, 9)
  • And the last band will earn 1 vote. (10)

***Make sure your entry is in the format of favorite band FIRST working down.***

The top 32 bands with the most votes will be placed into the bracket by most votes, seeded 1, and least votes, seeded 16. This will go down on both brackets until they are filled with the top 32 bands.

Once the bracket is filled there will be individual votes per branch of the bracket. More will be explained later.

LASTLY-
ALL VOTES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE BY AUGUST 31ST!

You may talk about this and try and keep it on the front page, but please make sure you message me the bands, I wont look back here for other entries.
Good luck with your favorite bands making it!

bracketlz8.png

Uh, that's kinda weird, and complicated as hell, but I suppose it's pretty novel.

Shouldn't this actually have been moved to the thread games?

I think the deadline for submissions needs to be more like 2 days from now than on the 31st. This is internet time we're talking about, after all.

nah man... i got this thread on alot of other forums... alot of very soft ones and a few hard ones.. ill give you this, this forum in pretty tough ;)

SOme of these forums have only a few people on them at a time.

And yes- You SHOULD expect some soft material to make it big... there are alot of bands like, but not only, Korn, Stone Sour, and Avenged Sevenfold(I guess there new material is kinda lame, right?) that have gotten quite a few votes.

There is a fair mix though, so stick with this and we'll see what the turn out looks like!

-Joe

And yes- You SHOULD expect some soft material to make it big... there are alot of bands like, but not only, Korn, Stone Sour, and Avenged Sevenfold(I guess there new material is kinda lame, right?) that have gotten quite a few votes.

Everyone send in their votes.

If any of these bands even make the bracket ban this guy.