Battle Of The Bands

Haha, you beat me to it Chamet.
"...he is like a mountie he allways gets his men
and he'l sap you any way he can, SAP!"

I guess he means slap but he cant pronounce it.
Man thats gay.

Hell Emeticgore has more than his share of fights under his belt and we still play with him :p

:) and I still love it here and have come to great terms with most people I've unfortunetly crossed paths with.

And to the previous comment, I do infact listen to a variety of genres, but Death Metal mostly and not because it strays from mainstream. It's the most powerful and indulging genre I've ever listened too. I use the word 'Emo' more-so meaning the bands only play like 3 chord progressions, real simple stuff like Emotive music. Simple is fine and all at times, but gets boring since I'm usually in the opposite mood.

Hey stefan wasn't the one that posted that wonderful inspirational jesus freak shit, that was me:p. Unless he beat me earlier and I never saw!

Jesus is a friend of mine:p

I love how the "choir" in the background dances... The outside two look bored, the middle two look like how average 50 year olds would dance to bloodbath.

Hey stefan wasn't the one that posted that wonderful inspirational jesus freak shit, that was me:p. Unless he beat me earlier and I never saw!

Jesus is a friend of mine:p

I love how the "choir" in the background dances... The outside two look bored, the middle two look like how average 50 year olds would dance to bloodbath.

love the woman all the way to the left in the choir. that's seriously hawt stuff right there