Battle Of The Bands

Ah you all get too bent out of shape over one comment. Katatonic89 has posted here for quite some time and I've never had any problems with him at all. He just doesn't like Gorefest which is fine, we all express opinions in extremes at times. There are definitely worse people. Damn man. Hell Emeticgore has more than his share of fights under his belt and we still play with him :p

I actually don't like Gorefest much these days but there are some fine songs by them.

Primordial - 8 Kill
Equillibrium - 24 Save
Repugnant - 22
Gorefest - 16
Vital Remains - 20

It's quite fun to read that coming from someone who says half of all Ulvers albums are shit.

Anyways.

Yeah and I guess you think all the In Flames albums sucks only because they made alot of shit records right?

Im going to try to stop making comments like I did about Gorefest, dont want to make this into Opeth forum nr2 :)

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and a band that's great to someone could of course be not so great to someone else, and... wait a minute?

THIS FORUM REEKS OF SHIT-TASTE

With a few exceptions.

Shit, I might look for some emo friends then, since according to EmeticGore they're into King Crimson, Ulver and Deathspell Omega.

You might think I'm over reacting a tad here, but I'm just dissapointed. I thought ppl were into death metal because the genre has been about stretching boundries, not setting boundries. Shit.

I thought ppl were into death metal because the genre has been about stretching boundries, not setting boundries. Shit.

Im into some Death Metal 'cause I think its good, not just becuase its different.

Primordial - 8
Equillibrium - 22
Repugnant - 20 KILL - Just to annoy Kev, nooo, not my cup of shit.
Gorefest - 20 SAVE - That MTv-video from Dynamo '93 was pure nostalgia. :headbang:
Vital Remains - 20

Yeah and I guess you think all the In Flames albums sucks only because they made alot of shit records right?

Im going to try to stop making comments like I did about Gorefest, dont want to make this into Opeth forum nr2 :)

I knew that comment would make you respond but you did it a nice way, I'm impressed haha.

Primordial - 8
Equillibrium - 24 SAVE
Repugnant - 20
Gorefest - 20
Vital Remains - 18 KILL Sorry EmeticGore did not like them very much

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and a band that's great to someone could of course be not so great to someone else, and... wait a minute?

THIS FORUM REEKS OF SHIT-TASTE

With a few exceptions.

Shit, I might look for some emo friends then, since according to EmeticGore they're into King Crimson, Ulver and Deathspell Omega.

You might think I'm over reacting a tad here, but I'm just dissapointed. I thought ppl were into death metal because the genre has been about stretching boundries, not setting boundries. Shit.

:Smug:

I'm into death metal because I like it, as simple as that. I don't care about others opinion as long as it's fine with me.

how old are you? 13... maybe 14... look at you! arguing about a forum game, get over yourself :ill:

What?!?! No... Ehh I ment... Errr :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!1 111 1fafåfplaaåsl NOOOOO IM NOT GAY!!!! :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

I NEED A DISTRACTION!!!

<3 Stefan for posting this vid, I've looked at it about 50 times now... FUCKING LOVE IT!

Last edited by a moderator: