Battle of the Bands

Define "same", because by standard definition of that word, you must be fucking deaf :lol:

Define "same", because by standard definition of that word, you must be fucking deaf :lol:

The first three songs in Heartless' post have almost identical chord progression (I - III - VII - I) for a good amount of time during the songs, with the choir singing/chanting extremely similar melodic patterns during the choruses. I'm not saying it's not entertaining and/or musically pleasing; I simply think it sounds a bit formulaic and dry.

Seriously though, Dark Funeral are generic fucking BM, they don't bring anything special or new to Black Metal and their last album sucked shit.

You kill bands that you haven't heard or heard of? Well get the fuck out of this thread then, that kind of shit ruins this game.

Wow, what the fuck is the matter withy ou kids. Grow up. OMG GROWLING IS SO AMAZING BANDS THAT DONT R SO INFERIOR... seriously it's really pathetic when you get older you'll see how dumb you're being, assuming you ever grow up :lol:

Wow, what the fuck is the matter withy ou kids. Grow up. OMG GROWLING IS SO AMAZING BANDS THAT DONT R SO INFERIOR... seriously it's really pathetic when you get older you'll see how dumb you're being, assuming you ever grow up :lol:

dude wtf? i listenened to sabaton and it was ok IMO. and I am sick of growling these days, my favorite fucking band is symphony x. im getting obsessed with racer x right now and im going into a 80's cheesy metal phase.

Seriously though, Dark Funeral are generic fucking BM, they don't bring anything special or new to Black Metal and their last album sucked shit.

fuswabssm3.jpg

seriously. dark funeral is awesome :lol:

Good Black Metal = Black Metal that isn't just the same old fucking shit. For example Emperor or Negura Bunget, speaking of Negura Bunget you better have seen their show at Wacken.