• Resurection Through Carnage

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Nightmares Made Flesh

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

all_sins_undone

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2005
I'm a huge Bloodbath forum newb, but not a newb to Bloodbath.
My vote is going for NMF. I like the production most on this album as well.

Even though I'm gay for Mike, I think Peter's voice suits this style of music better.

Nightmares Made Flesh, is just hands down the best album they have released. It was not as repetitive as Ressurection Through Carnage, and well was longer than Breeding Death.

Peter's vocals were alot better than Mikael's, but then again, I just dislike him in general so >__>

Ex-cally-boo said:
Nightmares Made Flesh, is just hands down the best album they have released. It was not as repetitive as Ressurection Through Carnage, and well was longer than Breeding Death.

Peter's vocals were alot better than Mikael's, but then again, I just dislike him in general so >__>
Uhhh. Mike owns all.

blimey said:
Uhhh. Mike owns all.
Not really, his harsh vocals are okay, I enjoy them well enough on RTC, but I abhore his clean vocals, as they are whiney. His guitar work, while good, gets very boring, VERY fast.

The only thing on which I liked both his harsh and clean was Ayreon - The Human Equation.

So yeah. :)

Ex-cally-boo said:
Not really, his harsh vocals are okay, I enjoy them well enough on RTC, but I abhore his clean vocals, as they are whiney. His guitar work, while good, gets very boring, VERY fast.

The only thing on which I liked both his harsh and clean was Ayreon - The Human Equation.

Well....since he is not playing guitar with Bloodbath i guess that`s a bad argument.

Ex-cally-boo said:

Wow, you're on some excellent drugs, you're fucked up enough to think Mike has horrible clean vocals when it's actually the opposite, he's one of the greatest in the world, clean and death.

yep. Your crazy. Mike has AMAZING vocals.

hmm. Which album? I'd have to say NMF just because it's my favorite album ever. Catchy and brutal as hell. Also, Peter's vocals are amazing.

Nightmares made flesh is okay but has some very annoying part, but i thought the same about RTC at first too.

Breeding Death!!!!!!!

Ex-cally-boo said:

Wow, I thought his clean voice on that record was pretty weak that actually I didn't enjoy it at all.

I must go with Resurrection Through Carnage, I love the old shit and that record is amazing.
Although I enjoyed Tägtgren's work (believe me, I worship the bastid) it's not slightly comparable to the feeling that RTC has or Breeding Death has.

Tumn said:
Wow, you're on some excellent drugs, you're fucked up enough to think Mike has horrible clean vocals when it's actually the opposite, he's one of the greatest in the world, clean and death.

I agree 10000%! You cannot find another vocalist with as deep and clear death metal but that can sing clean well without sounding like those fucking American Idol sounding singers. I think THEY sound whinny, not Mike. Mike is a fucking legend and i think anyone that's hardcore into death metal will agree that he's The Man. To have him on the same album as Dan Swano, Jonas and Blakkheim is like a match made in hell :headbang:

NMF was good and clean, but the grimminess and feel of RTC owns it. I liked that they went in a different direction and i still fucking LOVE NMF. But my vote has to go to Breeding Death. Best death metal EP of all time in my opinion.