• Breeding Death

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Resurection Through Carnage

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Nightmares Made Flesh

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
magicelf said:
I won't argue with that. It's just that I'm a tone freak. Tone aside though, I found the riffing to be a little "too simple", which is why I prefer NMF because the riffs don't sound like they were played by a bunch of 17 year old wanna be death metal guitarists (Jinn?)

the sound/tone on RTC is too powerful, brutal, allmighty, god-like for u too see.
ITS CALLED HEAVY MUSIC BY KILLING INSTRUMENTS.

btw........u call me wannabe!? i promise.....come get some!!!

Hahahahaha =) Well, they're all insane musicians. They wanted to make a tribute to the old school death metal scene. The stuff from back then wasn't that hard to play and the tone was mad grimmy. It's more of a nostalgic album. I still think it rocks almost everything else that's coming out these days

totally agree with u, but i just have to say my opinion as a nooby musician.
its not very hard too play, that is for sure....but i belive it is the creation of riffs that is the difficult thing. to come up with a nice rhytm and melody to it.

not hard to play!? ok a song like "mass strangulation" is pretty easy but did you ever try to shred down "bathe in blood"? damn that's NOT easy!

breeding death said:
totally agree with u, but i just have to say my opinion as a nooby musician.
its not very hard too play, that is for sure....but i belive it is the creation of riffs that is the difficult thing. to come up with a nice rhytm and melody to it.

Yeah, those songs are easy to play but what about the quote "Brutality through simplicity" from BD. Simplicity is exactly what they wanted. It doesn't have to be hard to sound good. My old band tried waaaaaaaaaay to hard to make everything sound crazy and complicated. They were never satisfied with anything. Then they wrote an easy, 3 minute song for fun and it stuck as the best one! That's what i hate, when bands try to overcomplicate things. Some of them can do it (i.e. Necrophagist) but most of them can't.

Flal said:
Yeah, those songs are easy to play but what about the quote "Brutality through simplicity" from BD. Simplicity is exactly what they wanted. It doesn't have to be hard to sound good. My old band tried waaaaaaaaaay to hard to make everything sound crazy and complicated. They were never satisfied with anything. Then they wrote an easy, 3 minute song for fun and it stuck as the best one! That's what i hate, when bands try to overcomplicate things. Some of them can do it (i.e. Necrophagist) but most of them can't.

haha! someone understands me... cool :D
the solo can be the time to show off your skills tho.

Weathered said:
not hard to play!? ok a song like "mass strangulation" is pretty easy but did you ever try to shred down "bathe in blood"? damn that's NOT easy!

actually i have...and i can say...the intro is the hardest part. for that i looked at some tabs. but the rest? easier.
btw. what guitar do u own?

Alot of people say Nightmares made flesh was better BUt I beg to differ;

Buried by the dead

Cry my name

Like fire

ARe just sick and can't be ignored for thier headbangedness, makes me wanna go out and throw up the \m/ and jump over stuff.