be all end all

karrokid

freelance jackass
Feb 12, 2005
nashville
my nephew sent me his new favorite bands website and the song that opened is a blatant rip off of "be all end all". the band is behemoth the song is "conquer all" it's on their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/behemothofficial

besides that it made me want to listen to that thrax disc and, when i opened the inlay book a little hologram sticker fell out. i forgot that was in there. so i stuck it on my guitar. so all in all. even though i now think behemoth sucks, i wanted to say thanks for the sticker.

Sounds nothing like Be All End All......................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, all it's missing is the cello intro ;)

I seriously can't believe a band would have the integrity to rip off a song so much and release it.

Well imitation is the best form of flattery apparently.

They should be sued. Having a similar song is one thing, but this is just wrong!

maybe somebody posted this already but at first hear i knew what song i thought it was. i'm more impressed with the little anthrax sticker myself. thanks anthrax !

Give the Singer some cough medicine..... Fuck i hate this type of Vocal.......
If you axed the singer it you be somewhat bearable.......

karrokid said:
maybe somebody posted this already but at first hear i knew what song i thought it was. i'm more impressed with the little anthrax sticker myself. thanks anthrax !
I forgot all about that sticker. It was a hologram, right?

I remember this was posted on the board quite awhile back, and I'm listening to it again now... just seems like one similar riff in the whole song, nothing more

if in similar you mean they stole the first part that is used for the intro and hook/chourus part then yeah it's similar.

Dude... Wtf have you been shooting up? Behemoth kicks ass, Have you not heard the song "As Above, So Below"? And watched the awesome video for it?? Yeah I love Thrash metal and expically 80's Metal... But I often like to crank up some deadly evil Behemoth from time to time, A mixture of black and death metal. I've listened to that song Conquer All like a zillion times and I have the video recorded off German TV 5.1 Audio and not once did I even think to compare it with Be all end all, But I guess if you haven't listened to alot of black metal, or Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Hate Eternal type bands you might be compareing it to alot of things...

MikeyBong said:
karrokid said:
if in similar you mean they stole the first part that is used for the intro and hook/chourus part then yeah it's similar.
I'm not defending them or anything but I'm just saying I hear the one riff you guys are talking about, but I don't really hear anything else really, then again I haven't listened to Be All, End All in quite awhile either

I'm not sure if it sounds like "Be all End All" but it does sound a lot a three minute hydro-power shit blast brought on by a night of Draught Beer and Nacho's.
I hate Death Metal.

I'm not defending them or anything but I'm just saying I hear the one riff you guys are talking about, but I don't really hear anything else really, then again I haven't listened to Be All, End All in quite awhile either
yeah it's just the one riff but, that is to me the opening of the signature part of be all in end all. maybe it was unintentional. i actually saw these guys with danzig now that i've looked at some pictures. they set up for like 40 minutes and played a 30 minute set. 70 minutes of my life i want back.

He does sound like be all and what thraxx - That vocal style sucked in 1986 and somehow lived thru the 90s and is still with us :puke:

Gpod Bless Joey Belladonna.

CesspoolOfSkulls said:
Dude... Wtf have you been shooting up? Behemoth kicks ass, Have you not heard the song "As Above, So Below"? And watched the awesome video for it?? Yeah I love Thrash metal and expically 80's Metal... But I often like to crank up some deadly evil Behemoth from time to time, A mixture of black and death metal. I've listened to that song Conquer All like a zillion times and I have the video recorded off German TV 5.1 Audio and not once did I even think to compare it with Be all end all, But I guess if you haven't listened to alot of black metal, or Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Hate Eternal type bands you might be compareing it to alot of things...
Dude, just because you're a fan of this band, that doesn't mean they didn't rip off Anthrax...BECAUSE THEY D I D! And by the way, I don't "shoot up" anything, if I can't drink it or smoke it, I don't do it.

MikeyBong said:
Dude, just because you're a fan of this band, that doesn't mean they didn't rip off Anthrax...BECAUSE THEY D I D! And by the way, I don't "shoot up" anything, if I can't drink it or smoke it, I don't do it.
Are you lit yet? I'm on the way. You can tell by my new thread :loco: