Be Carefull

I actually don't mind if people want to bring their pills, needles, laced brownies, whatever to a show. However when you light up a joint and give everyone around you the privilege of unwillingly smelling your smoke, it gets on my nerves.

atrocity said:
Hahahah what if they arrested Lopez? :D

Yeah, 'cuz we all know he's a dirty pot smoking Mexican, right?

marijuana, cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, Xanax and Ritalin <--

Ritalin is an illegal substance now? I tought the doctors in the U.S. subscribed it to just about everybody?

Brains for breakfast said:
Yeah, 'cuz we all know he's a dirty pot smoking Mexican, right?

That + I think he's famous for smoking shit. :D

Pseud0 said:
its illigal if you dont have a prescription... which those who were arrested for possessing it didn't have

WTF? you're supposed to carry your presctiption to a metal concert with you? wow that's exhausting and odd..

atrocity said:
WTF? you're supposed to carry your presctiption to a metal concert with you? wow that's exhausting and odd..

Prescriptions come in bottles with the medicine name & strength and the patient's name and address on it. In most states, you can legally be charged with possession of any pharmaceutical if its in any other kind of container, other than the one from YOUR pharmacy with YOUR information on it.

I was at that show, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary (I guess they did the undercover part right), but I will say that the cop spent like 10 minutes looking through my pack of Parliaments. I think the recessed filters threw him.

"Sad day when you can't do drugs at a metal show."
----------------------------------------------
This is the perfect quote to use for all these anti-metal people out there who think metalheads are nothing but violent, drugged-up idiots. Good job. God forbid you went to a concert and actually had to enjoy it without being completely stoned out of your mind. What a horrible experience that would be. You'll have to show me where it says that laws don't apply at metal shows.

Sickman said:
"Sad day when you can't do drugs at a metal show."
----------------------------------------------
This is the perfect quote to use for all these anti-metal people out there who think metalheads are nothing but violent, drugged-up idiots. Good job. God forbid you went to a concert and actually had to enjoy it without being completely stoned out of your mind. What a horrible experience that would be. You'll have to show me where it says that laws don't apply at metal shows.

agreed...

anyone who needs drugs to like opeths or otherbands music likely isnt smart enough to listen to it imo.

prince opeth said:
agreed...

anyone who needs drugs to like opeths or otherbands music likely isnt smart enough to listen to it imo.

you completely miss the point. i guess people are not going to concerts of bands which they dont appreciate without drug...
and since when can you be not smart enough to listen to something? :ill: (but maybe you come from the dream theater or even the tool-forum....)

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Opeth goes on tour with Tool and you're all like *wtf i'm dumb*

Mike said hisself he'd like to go on tour with em.
I agree they're not my cup of tea but bashing tool (and DT) is just downright childish.

Oinkness said:
I agree they're not my cup of tea but bashing tool (and DT) is just downright childish.

oink, i was refering to tool's and dream theater's fans, not the bands. i have heard so many times 'you are not smart enough to understand their music' by fans of these two bands that it really started getting on my nerves...