New audio interview with Mikael

its good but not for that reason. its good because mike's gonna write shit again. i guess he can have rest too...

that means no more concerts, stay whit the family, think guys that travel a lot of time, stayed distant of your wife and sons must be painfull. and after that back to think what will come in a future album. At least he can write here a lot more if he want, think the positive way :rofl:.

I don't see what the problem is.

They started up in early 2008 with Melloboat and the Arch Enemy tour and have been everywhere since then. Plus, most folks will see them again this year.

I will have seen this band 4 times in the span of one year. They can take a break :)

^yep. but some idiots will say : oh they became a fucking commercial band and bla bla bla !
I was watching their videos of their current gigs, they became tighter and more connected to the fans, is that right guys? so it's gonna be amazing to see Fred live (with great quality)

I don't see what the problem is.

They started up in early 2008 with Melloboat and the Arch Enemy tour and have been everywhere since then. Plus, most folks will see them again this year.

I will have seen this band 4 times in the span of one year. They can take a break :)

4 times this year?!!?

holding....back....envy....