Beads

Xurek

Waaagh!
Feb 11, 2008
North Of Scotland
Hey guys, haven't posted here in awhile, hope everyone is well.

Beard is getting to a length where I am able to braid it and I am looking for some interesting beads that I could potentially use.

Any of you know any interesting sites for that kind of thing? I would really quite like wooden beads but they don't have to be.

Thanks for your time.

no beard beads gnoffi! i won't be able to run my fingers through your beard then. unacceptable!

oh look here, it's the scottish cunt! haha! hope all is well, bro!

i had to get rid of the monster i had re work. sorry i can't be of assistance!

Haha, hey Gaz, how's things?

Hey man, nice to see you back!

No idea where to get beard beads

googled a little, ut not much to find

Thanks anyway Gnoff, yeah I have been looking around but haven't been able to find much.

Hey! Good to see you back. On beard beads: I am in charge of my hubby's selection and have learned that you have to make suer that they're weighted just right. If not, the beard sometimes will curl under or sideways (depending on how your beard grows). That causes a problem when you use wooden ones, as they tend to be too light. In the case of one scull-shaped bead, I attached a glass bead on top and one on the bottom, so that the scull was surrounded. Of course, then you need a bit of a longer beard, but not by much. Then the hole in the bead has to be not too wide (it slips over the beard and falls off) and not to small (beard doesn't fit through.
Handfaste (For Vikings Only) in Stockholm has beads on line, eBay has a good supply if you look under Viking beads or something like that.