Bear Appreciation Thread

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
story.bear.ap.jpg

WOODRIDGE, New York (CNN) -- A 5-month old baby girl was attacked and killed by a bear in the woods at a Hasidic vacation community Monday, as her mother and two siblings could only watch, emergency officials said.

The infant was shaken out of her stroller and attacked by the black bear, which dropped the child after a brief chase, said Sgt. Jack Degraw of the Fallsburg Police Department. The mother and two siblings were not injured, he said.

The attack took place at Machne Ohel Fayge, a Hasidic colony of rental bungalows in Sullivan County, about 75 miles north of New York City. A colony member chased the bear until it dropped the baby.

The infant girl was pronounced dead on arrival at Ellenville Regional Hospital, said Kathy Guido, director of nursing.

The bear was shot and killed by Officer David Decker of the Fallsburg Police Department and taken to Albany for rabies tests, authorities said.

MORE BEAR:
bear.jpg

ugh. I am so, so sorry for posting an anne geddes picture and spoiling this board. i was looking for the onion one of the baby dressed up like Hitler with the headline "Anne Geddes Is Really Starting To Lose It".

oh man. my sister is all into those weird baby geddes pictures. she has this one of two babies stuffed in a sink with sunflower costumes on. it should be illegal to do that to babies.

I was in Alaska and I got to see a grizzly fairly up close and personal (I was on a bridge, it was maybe 150 ft. away down in the river) in the wild. I was glad to be two feet from a truck. Those things don't fuck about.