Beavis and Butthead's favourite riffs and vocals

Cryo114

Jan 8, 2008
Kent, UK
Thought there might be some who remember Beavis and Butthead with fondness.

It's worth watching alone for they do to Tchaikovsky at the end.

Also for those who missed it, Beavis and Butthead are back..

Last edited by a moderator:
And i just promised my self not to smoke weed for 6 months.. fuck. :(

So.....Beavis and Butthead are back but its the same old stuff? I enjoyed this show when I was like 13 but I cant get into it anymore like I used to.....

So.....Beavis and Butthead are back but its the same old stuff? I enjoyed this show when I was like 13 but I cant get into it anymore like I used to.....

No, of course not.. its Beavis and Butthead, but with 2 completely new characters that had nothing to do with the originals.
Now the jokes are about politics and rainbows instead of farts and heavy metal.

No, of course not.. its Beavis and Butthead, but with 2 completely new characters that had nothing to do with the originals.
Now the jokes are about politics and rainbows instead of farts and heavy metal.

Well, I figured it'd be based off the same concept.....but I heard that it was going to be in 3D or something. I just thought maybe the animation would be different/better, but it seems they went with the old school style, which is fine. I was just expecting something to be more...modern...

Well, I figured it'd be based off the same concept.....but I heard that it was going to be in 3D or something. I just thought maybe the animation would be different/better, but it seems they went with the old school style, which is fine. I was just expecting something to be more...modern...

To be honest though, I prefer the older animation style. All this 3D stuff and over animation is getting old. If Beavis and Butthead had a more 3D feel to it, it would basically look like Jimmy Neutron, but with "crude" humor.