Beavis & Butthead

I fucking love them! Probably my all time favorite show. I used to own The Mike Judge Collection Vol. 1, 2, and 3, but over time my sisters have borrowed them and lost over half of it. I still have all the bonus dvd's with a bunch of the music videos though.

IMG00160-20100708-1915.jpg

They may be coming back.

Beavis And Butthead Set For A Comeback?

July 07, 2010 02:32 PM EDT

Could it be true? Could we see a comeback? I remember Beavis and Butthead, and I am sure I am not the only one. It was one of the first more adult cartoons that hit the airwaves, and it ruled MTV back in its day.

Today, we have news from Mike Judge, the man behind the two wild teens that he is trying to bring the series back to MTV. He has thirty episodes outlined at the moment. The series would stay the same, but it would be updated to today's music as Beavis and Butthead offer their thoughts on the hits on today's radio.

MTV hasn't grabbed the opportunity for this one yet. It has been thirteen years since we last saw Beavis and Butthead on MTV, but I would love to see them return. I used to watch them religiously when they were on air, and maybe MTV could have one series on air that actually played music videos.

For being a network for music television, they are severely lacking in that these days! What do you think? Would you tune in to see the new Beavis and Butthead?

YES!!!! This is the BEST NEWS I've heard in awhile!! I can't wait!