Beckham

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
what do you reckon?
beckham-med.jpg

well, if you hint at the bit(s) on the side which went through the press since days, well, if those rumours are true i guess it's not hard to imagine what that will do to his image. I never really liked him, cause he was more into making money with advertisement than with footy. I reckon he is a good player, but in my eyes he is fairly overrated, at least since he plays in Madrid.

he's talented alrite but ever since the media have been glued to him he's been going downwards. they ruin everything.

Morpheus said:
I reckon he is a good player, but in my eyes he is fairly overrated, at least since he plays in Madrid.
aye, the first man utd years were the best for him.

I hope he has shagged around ... Victoria has a face like a smacked arse. However he does have two kids and thus is a twat if he has been sleeping around THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN...

This story is getting insane.

Btw

"FC Aarhus 0 - 2 Fremad Amager

Jann Ingi Petersen (47)
Andrew Fløtum (89) "

First win since late August, so you Liverpool and Everton fair-wind-fans can take your no-win-blues and shove it, or something. Try being a Fremad Amager die-hard for a week or 2. It just might be the reason Saturnus are so doomy.

EDIT: Adding this wonderful link: http://www.onside.dk/main/index.phtml?ac_internationellt=1&vald_liga=1

there are these journalists getting well payed just to get stories about him.
if bet zidane can shag a girl without anyone knowing it. cause zidane isnt a hot item.

delighted for the kunt, what an asshole if ever there was one, deserves all the dirty knickers vic throws at him :lol: his logo is good though if only for a lame purpose...beck the feck doesnt even come close to zidanne, hes likes a child who cries for the ball.

that he may fall from the highest building into a skip full of pepsi cans

no way. you cant deny that he doesnt work for the team. at the other hand. i saw the first game against monaco and if one was doing the effort for real, then it was him. he was like the 'vacuum cleaner of the team' as we call these players in dutch. getting all balls, putting pressure on the man with the ball and that.

a child that cries for the ball... bullshit.

When I first heard of this Beckham story, I thought "...ooh, what about the children???"

BUT

Victoria lives in London
Beckham lives in Madrid

result:
Beckham has big balls and doesnt give a shit for his family and Victoria is in England with the kids and doesnt give a shit for Beckham.
Why don`t they live together? I think because both are only interessted in being famous and not in being together and their kids are surely living with the grandparents. So, what is wrong if they´re fuckin around.

The main reason is that Real Madrid lost the Champions League and they need a new advertisement. The kids will say:
"daddy, please buy a real madrid shirt for me, because I want as much girls as david beckham has"

note: I hope you can understand me.