dillenger escape plan

french_anatheman said:
I was asking if they were sooo good because i haven't heard them yet.
You should fuck a bit more to get all this frustration out...is Irish an insult?

yep we'll take that as an insult, yep so i keep telling her, she should fuck a bit more deffo, get it all out, stick on 'release' while shes at it and hold on

OI! before we all start ganging up on me, id have said the same to anyone and aswell you know patterson 'that's irish' is a common saying a prejudice one, but a saying that people use without meaning the insult to the irish anymore, it just means something is a contradiction, so dont give me any 'since when were woollies intelligent' nobody asked for deliberate insults and last time i checked what you said wasnt a saying calling something irish is. french anatheman i have nothing against the french either so thanks for trying to clear things up - but there was really nothing to clear up, you dont piss me off you're just another forum user who hasnt said or done anything personal to me - so forget about it.

jesus you can't pick yer fucking nose in peace on this board and everyone's having a pop.

and my sexlife is spot on thankyou - and id rather listen to something a little more hardcore than release cheers ado.

blackeyed said:
and if you want me to send you a track french anatheman pm me your messenger address - no hard feelings mate :)
Ah ah thanks but i found some songs and they're weird but ok.
I apologize, i am just one more user but i am sincere anyways.
Forgiven?:)

blackeyed said:
OI! before we all start ganging up on me, id have said the same to anyone and aswell you know patterson 'that's irish' is a common saying a prejudice one, but a saying that people use without meaning the insult to the irish anymore, it just means something is a contradiction, so dont give me any 'since when were woollies intelligent' nobody asked for deliberate insults and last time i checked what you said wasnt a saying calling something irish is. french anatheman i have nothing against the french either so thanks for trying to clear things up - but there was really nothing to clear up, you dont piss me off you're just another forum user who hasnt said or done anything personal to me - so forget about it.

jesus you can't pick yer fucking nose in peace on this board and everyone's having a pop.

and my sexlife is spot on thankyou - and id rather listen to something a little more hardcore than release cheers ado.

fuckin hell, take your knickers out of your hole young wan