dillenger escape plan

Leeds was alright last year.. never been to reading.

I got Miss Machine the other day and I like it its a bit different from the last to say the least but still good.

Go Potter Go forth and buy me a t shirt.

Achernar said:
I might be wrong but I think easyjet only flies to Faro which is like 800kms away from the festival site. :D

ah theyve got a helicopter for them, their managment told me :p

blackeyed said:
am going to see em on tuesday like...just thought id collect some impressions first - i only ever heard one track The Mullet Burden and i only got that for obvious reasons...
with such a title track they must be good

nah i woudlnt bother with leeds and reading - the only good band playing is coheed and cambria - speaking of which i finally got my tshirt in the post the other day - five months tsk tsk!

blackeyed said:
nah i woudlnt bother with leeds and reading - the only good band playing is coheed and cambria - speaking of which i finally got my tshirt in the post the other day - five months tsk tsk!
good stuff, I still have not received me runners... tut tut.

they were alright when mike patton was doing vocals with em for that e.p....

must agree though, sikth are far better. from a purely drumming point of view, even, they're good.

well i was proper dubious about the dep at first i have to say. mr fucking muscles on vox scared the shite outa me - he just looked like a 'roid head, and i thought i cant be arsed with all this testosterone induced roaring this gig is gona be wank. plus it looked like moby was on the drums and dark haired bloke playing guitar and jumping round like a nutter looked like an ex....wasn't all that promising, but then as it got a few tracks in i was like fuck yeah this is class aboslute sickness. and the nutter fell on his arse which was ace :D

the support were ace but i wont go into details achanite thrill (not too sure on the spelling) and eden maine who were the dogs massive sperm filled bollocks, they were too class and so i bought their 3 tracker score.

best bit: fat scouse security gaurd "when'd you listen to this like cuz yer cant whack it on on a sundee mornin" and the best quote of the night was after the dep finished, the seccie gaurd turned to me cave and gaz and said "i never heard a word of that" :lol:

french_anatheman said:
Is Dillinger Escape Plan musically worth having a thread?
I dunno this band at all is there a link for some free music?

so you're saying are they are worth having a thread about but then you say you havent heard them - we call that irish where i come from.