Gigantour

kittybeast said:
NO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DATES.....bummer only shows in Northern California. Here's hoping they do it again with more tour dates/ cities.

All the dates haven't been confirmed yet. More to come supposedly. It looks like there is room for at least one southern California date still.

Thraxz, The only dates that are on sale are the NY and NJ ones. I am waiting for the Orlando date myself.

Dave posted over on the Gigantour site. Looks like Bodom is out for the second stage. :( That kind of sucks but maybe it opens the door more for Overkill to be on there! :D He needs to get at least one Euro band on there I think. I think Brainstorm would go over great with this crowd, plus they have a new album out. :D

Is Nevermore on the main stage & SyX on the second stage? I had the impression that SyX was a bigger name than Nevermore for some reason....

If I make it to the gig I AM SO THERE :D

*waiting for S. Cal dates*

i dont care what it takes, I am going to see Megadeth in concert! :kickass:
me and addict are HOPEFULLY driving to either chicago, or detroit for it....im not sure which is closer, ill have to check. But if we do get to go, thatll be one hell of a road trip, i cant wait! :headbang: