Megadeth to Co-Headline Gigantour Festival with Dream Theater!!

Beelzebub said:
It's interesting you say that becaues Dead Heart isn't one I particularly like. It's one of those love it or hate it albums, imo. The remixed soundclip I heard was of Ambivalent and it was so wonderful. I mustmustmust have this cd when it comes out.

Hmm...in my experience with Nevermore fans its the one most fans say is their best. The River Dragon Has Come has to be my favorite Nevermore song ever.

Mustaine said he was focused on musicianship, so if Symphony X and Meshuggah could be on the 2nd stage, I would have reason to go to this show. Going just for DT and DEP is not worth it. I am, however, definately going to the sounds of the underground tour:headbang: . Mainly for Lamb of God, Clutch, Opeth, and High on Fire

joeshabadoo said:
I would have reason to go to this show. Going just for DT and DEP is not worth it. I am, however, definately going to the sounds of the underground tour:headbang: . Mainly for Lamb of God, Clutch, Opeth, and High on Fire

God I hope your kidding.

SOTU has SYL and Opeth, and 15 really shitty hardcore faggotry acts. If Opeth and SYL get reasonable set lengths, it might be worth a few bucks, plus, it'd be a great oppertunity to beat the shit out of 12 yr old slipknot kiddies.

Yngvai X said:
Hmm...in my experience with Nevermore fans its the one most fans say is their best. The River Dragon Has Come has to be my favorite Nevermore song ever.

My favorite is In Memory, then No More Will.

when I heard the word "Nevermore" in that band list, my immediate though was "I'm there!" And that is how it stands right now. Nevermore would be the only reason I'd go to that show, even though Megadeth, DT are also great bands. But hands down, NEVERMORE is the reason I'll go to the show, PERIOD.

By the way I can't wait till the remix, I love how Enemies of Reality sounds, even with that crappy mixing job.

urinalcakemix said:
God I hope your kidding.

SOTU has SYL and Opeth, and 15 really shitty hardcore faggotry acts. If Opeth and SYL get reasonable set lengths, it might be worth a few bucks, plus, it'd be a great oppertunity to beat the shit out of 12 yr old slipknot kiddies.

well first of all, Clutch, Lamb of God, and High on Fire are good too, not just crappy mallcore shit. But secondly, it'll be at the starland ballroom parking lot. I assume once your stamped you can move in and out. I will go eat or entertain myself out in the middle of nowhere Jersey while all the crap goes on.

I would kill to see SX on that second stage. There are many fans over on the Megadeth boards saying they wish it aswell.

:D