Megadeth to Co-Headline Gigantour Festival with Dream Theater!!

God, when I read this, I about Splooged my pants.....two of my favorite bands co-headlining (in fact, my favorite band: Megadeth headlining with probably my third favorite: Dream Theater)....it is abosolutely a dream come true...now if only Symphony X had the lead spot on the second stage....

Megadeth
Dream Theater
Fear Factory
Dillenger Escape Plan
Nevermore

i was at the fear faggotry show in memphis in october with children of bodom supporting and my god did fear faggotry suck balls. he lip-synched the clean vox for sure. and all their riffs are the same.

I would pay half price for that show as I only like Dream Theater and Megadeth (FF is okay though I like some songs from obsolete, but come on, we all wanna see the Symphony X, DReam Theater, Pagan's Mind, Blind Guardian, and Dragonforce show). :loco:

Weird lineup I know especially with Dillinger Escape Plan, Nevermore and Dream Theater. I could see Megadeth and Dream Theater play live together, but not DEP and Dream Theater. Put in Symphony X and you are set!!!

Note: I wanted a Pain Of Salvation US Tour with Dream Theater :(

I'm not sure if I'll attend this one. I saw Megadeth last year, and they were good, but I'd hope to see a whole different setlist. As for DT, I don't know if you can get the full experience of their shows by seeing them play for only 80 minutes.

Ill probably go. DT is my favorite band, i used to love megadeth (the marty friedman era), but i cant stand fear factory or dillinger escape plan.

is Nevermore any good? Ive heard good things but i cant say ive ever listened to them

well, no, it's true, i'm pretty sure it's on their website, as i got a newletter about it. I would suggest looking at the official site before calling things rumors or official, but that's just little old me.

Meedleyx10 said:
is Nevermore any good? Ive heard good things but i cant say ive ever listened to them

Yes they are. Start of with Dreaming Neon Black and take it from there. I can't wait till the Enemies of Reality remix comes out, I heard a sample and it's great.

Beelzebub said:
Yes they are. Start of with Dreaming Neon Black and take it from there. I can't wait till the Enemies of Reality remix comes out, I heard a sample and it's great.

Yea, I am hooked on Dreaming Neon Black.

It would be really awesome if they add Symphony X to this tour. It could happen since Mustaine said there will be more bands announced.

Beelzebub said:

I started with Dreaming Neon Black too, but their best album is easily Dead Heart, In a Dead World. Enemies comes extremely close though once you hear it in its remixed state :).

It's interesting you say that becaues Dead Heart isn't one I particularly like. It's one of those love it or hate it albums, imo. The remixed soundclip I heard was of Ambivalent and it was so wonderful. I mustmustmust have this cd when it comes out.