Gigantour DVD info -courtesy of blabbermouth

MrFast said:
I only started liking DT as of late, so when I saw em at the Gigantour I went to the bathroom/ate some food during their set. I bet if I would have liked DT at the time I would have crapped myself during their set instead of doing whatever to pass the time 'till Megadave.
ROFLMFAO!!! Oh my god! I thought I was the only one calling Megadeth Megadave!! Wow. More people must say it than I thought.

Thanx for the Info Glenn,,
Sure can't wait to see that. The bonus footage sounds really cool.
Yeah, I hope some of that Baseball game will be in there too. Be cool to see the guys out there swinging at balls..haha

I know this might be off topic slightly, but during Gigantour did anyone see that faggot band Bobaflex. They had the gayest stage antics ever, literally. Omg that was a complete waste of my time. At my Gigantour, Symphony X was the only band that got an encore on second stage, which was cool.

yeah Bobaflex was lame, but they were cool enough to be hanging out front of the venue before the show in Manchester, NH.

But what might be of more interest is Symphony X's set at this show. They came on and ripped through "Inferno", "Evolution (the Grand Design)" and "Wicked." Then they started playing "Sea of Lies" and got about 3 mins in (right after the solo roughly) and the power on stage dropped out. The guys kept playing for a few seconds but then realized that it wasn't coming back on, and stopped playing. Then they were talking to their crew, trying to figure out the problem. It was really cool for a couple of minutes cause Jason kicked in a sweet drum solo to kill some time and everybody was lovin' it. Then some came from behind the stage and talked to MJR and Russ and it was all over. No more Symphony X. MJR looked SO PISSED! I don't know if someone cut the power on them or if someone decided they couldn't afford anymore time, but they were done. It sucked bigtime! To add to the conspiracy, there were no other power problems to my knowledge the rest of the evening.

DreamThief said:
yeah Bobaflex was lame, but they were cool enough to be hanging out front of the venue before the show in Manchester, NH.

But what might be of more interest is Symphony X's set at this show. They came on and ripped through "Inferno", "Evolution (the Grand Design)" and "Wicked." Then they started playing "Sea of Lies" and got about 3 mins in (right after the solo roughly) and the power on stage dropped out. The guys kept playing for a few seconds but then realized that it wasn't coming back on, and stopped playing. Then they were talking to their crew, trying to figure out the problem. It was really cool for a couple of minutes cause Jason kicked in a sweet drum solo to kill some time and everybody was lovin' it. Then some came from behind the stage and talked to MJR and Russ and it was all over. No more Symphony X. MJR looked SO PISSED! I don't know if someone cut the power on them or if someone decided they couldn't afford anymore time, but they were done. It sucked bigtime! To add to the conspiracy, there were no other power problems to my knowledge the rest of the evening.

I would have been pissed just as well if that had happened. See, there are so many conspiracies surrounding Symphony X, that many are left unsaid.