Bed of Razors & Silent Night Bodom Night Covers (full songs with keyboards)

checking em out right now.

alright, bed of razors, very cool, not diggin the tone as much as on your FtR cover, but great nonetheless, and as for SNBN, awesome all around, nice job yet again man

umosay said:
Spot on, nice work.

May i ask where you got the backing track for SNBN?

Thanks! Backing track? Do you mean the drums? I pulled the midi from the guitarpro file from mysongbook.com and imported it into my recording program with Drumkit From Hell Superior.

goth_fiend said:
checking em out right now.

alright, bed of razors, very cool, not diggin the tone as much as on your FtR cover, but great nonetheless, and as for SNBN, awesome all around, nice job yet again man

Thanks a lot! Yeah, the FtR sound has a lot more bite to it. I think I was trying too hard to emulate the tone on Hatebreeder. Halfway through recording, I realized I liked it more, but I would've had to re-record quite a few parts. It's all just for fun though, obviously.

great job! :headbang:
to bad that the bass is so low and subwofer moan type, but i guess you like it that way

FallingDownInRuins said:
great job! :headbang:
to bad that the bass is so low and subwofer moan type, but i guess you like it that way

Too much bass can drown out the rest of the mix and cause it to lose its clarity. But I'm still just learning and don't really have a proper monitoring setup right now. Thanks for listening!

that is absolutely correct, this why its better to do the opposite from what you did.
to keep the mid and high range of bass guitar than bass
because bass indeed drowns everything

keep it coming dude, you're doing good job! :Spin:

Dang, nice job man especially on Silent Night, Bodom Night and on Follow the Reaper
I'm currently learning the solo on SNBN and maybe I will post my version of it soon too
once again great job!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CoBHC247 said:
Dang, nice job man especially on Silent Night, Bodom Night and on Follow the Reaper
I'm currently learning the solo on SNBN and maybe I will post my version of it soon too
once again great job!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm posting the songs without guitars later so you can use it as a backing track.