Beeing musician ...

therionvox

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2008
I guess I will never know what it's like to create a major death metal band, then realize that when I wake up in the morning, maybe hundred or thousand of people listen to my music in their car ... ! I guess it's pleasurable Kristian ... or maybe after a few years you don't care, it becomes kind of natural !

I mean, I'm a computer engineer, always wearing clean suit, tie ;( ... but until the last seconds before I arrive in my building, I'm shouting in my car on Demonoid, Therion, Burst or other great bands ... kind of a dual life for a french guy because metal in not that popular here, not like in north countries ...
It was just a personal thought after a vey long day of work ... and I've got Wargods solo playing right now, what a master piece! ;)
have fun, and we're all waiting for the new album !!!!! heat up Ibanez, then blow our heads!
:headbang:
Cédric

Hey Frenchman. Ever listen to Yyrkoon? I happened across them about 2 years ago whilst desperately searching for something comparable to Demonoid. I found a review comparing one of their songs(Erase the Past) to Demonoid, and thus I gobbled up their work. Not quite the same(will there ever be anything like ROTA?) but good solid Metal, tight and heavy. Anyways, they come from France...just wondering if you heard them. I loved their last 2 albums. Too bad they called it quits.

Well what can I say Cédric....its humbling and very very cool at the same time to think that a person in another country listens to your music in the morning to get ready for work! :)
Yep, thats a good feeling, and something I will never get used to or take for granted.
Just a few days ago I saw a guy on Youtube playing the solos in TOF...and doing a pretty good job at it! That stuff blows my mind. Someone actually takes the time to learn something you created, trying to get the right notes, techniques, vibrato etc. Yes I like it!

Well, Kristian, I live on the other side of the globe and I can tell you that you have impacted metal and metal guitarists more than you'll ever know. Like that YouTube video you saw, amplified by thousands of people, around the globe.

I know a friend who saw you live in Russia (or was it in Ukraine?) with Therion, and at least a dozen of my friends here know you and your music, and the bands you've played/play for.

Isn't that awesome? :)