been 3 weeks I think.. new album details?

Blakkheim said:
november 30th my friends.....what a good day for katatonia fans....

so I was right thinking it was on the 30th of November....
I feel like a child counting the days on his "adventkalender"...

affinityband said:
Oh also let me take the time to be a fanboy and say....Come to England, you dont understand how appreciated you are here.

let me second that!! To be honest there has been too much confusion mixing Katatonia into being some sort of heavy screaming band, like the typical view of death metal, however whenever I meet new listeners, they always have a lot of praise for Katatonia.. mainly either for LFDGD, or VE being the most prominent albums..

I don't know if I deserve to or even have a right to say this, but I hope Katatonia will go out there and become the commercial success they deserve to be, there have been plenty of albums that lie underground for Katatonia, but now I want to hear them go commercial, just out of curiosity more than anything, and cause I'd love to see the songs becomeing interpreted into video.. Paradise Lost have achieved somthing like it. Tool were one of the biggest metal bands ever. Ok then there are bands like HIM and The Rasmus, that are much more cheesy, but all have being going for quite a while. However im not saying i want them to turn into anything like that!!

FFS its their time!:headbang:

Yeah thats the first thing that struck my mind too, i can understand why they copied that photo though, its awesome.

outro_1.jpg

Entombed owned. :headbang: