Beer advice.

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
I've been playing it safe lately and going with Hoegaarden but I really want to try something new when I go to the nice liqour store later.

Right now I'm shooting for Rochefort 10, which I've never had. They also have Jupiler, is that better than Hoegaarden? Anything else I should check out?

Thanks.

Not exactly well versed in beer so I don't know how common it is, but I do quite like Trois Pistoles (pretty opposite of Hoegaarden though).

My current favorite. It's a Northwest thing though, so I don't know if they'll have it down there, but it's worth trying if they do.

__178_.jpg

I got drunk on Shocktop at my uncle's bar...well, technically at an after party. Anyway, it's a decent medium wheat ale. Definitely not light like Hoegaarden. I recommend trying it. Too bad about the Rochefort 10, man. It's delicious.

I got drunk on Shocktop at my uncle's bar...well, technically at an after party. Anyway, it's a decent medium wheat ale. Definitely not light like Hoegaarden. I recommend trying it. Too bad about the Rochefort 10, man. It's delicious.

Yeah I've been trying to get it for a very long time.

About to try the Shocktop, I'll report on it later.

You all need to try some of the Micro breweries we have up here in the fraser valley and okanagan area... fucking amazing stuff... This place is so great for both wine and beer that I don't think I could ever leave!

Good ones to check out that would be available to you all would be Sleeman's Cream Ale, Sleeman's No. 20, Granville Island Pale Ale, Granville Island Hefewiezen, and Granville Island Winter Ale (Only available November thru March, but the best beer by far, ever... has a hint of vanilla.)

I am currently enjoying a belgian white wheat ale called blue moon(yummy))