beer in the morning

is it?

• Total voters
nah, it's just fine in yer holidays like to start drinking right after you got up, thinking "fuck it's like 6 hours ago since i had me last one!" ;)

I once had a holiday in holland with me mates, and there was always a meeting at 9 am with another dude who woke up as early as i did, and we always didn't know what to do during the time the others were still sleeping, and because the living room was used as a bedroom by someone else, we just sat there, read a book and had some Amstel.

Now i'm old and don't drink that much anymore..... :cry:

I don't know what it is about beer, but i can't drink beer, it is the most disgusting thing to drink.I am full of shit when it comes to that sort of stuff. So what kind of beers to guys like to drink?

Morpheus said:
I once had a holiday in holland with me mates, and there was always a meeting at 9 am with another dude who woke up as early as i did, and we always didn't know what to do during the time the others were still sleeping, and because the living room was used as a bedroom by someone else, we just sat there, read a book and had some Amstel.
When I was in Lahti we usually went to bed at 9am :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
ah, don't take my rant personally, I just happen to be very sensitive when it comes to beer :p
ooh ok. have a nice one tomorow. and don't get too emotional/sensitive when your drinking it. :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
are you sad cause you feel old, or because you don't drink that much anymore? :lol:
i think both are included :p

@ Eos: yes, did that one time during the holiday, meaning we didn't sleep at all, and at 10 pm our stock of beers ran out, so we went to that little shop in the bungalow park and bought some newstuff. We felt really steak- knife standing at the cashpoint.

How anyone can drink beer or any form of alcohol in the morning is beyond me, except on festivals, couldn't care less about the moral aspect, but it's just not physically desirable for me.

Morpheus said:
@ Eos: yes, did that one time during the holiday, meaning we didn't sleep at all, and at 10 pm our stock of beers ran out, so we went to that little shop in the bungalow park and bought some newstuff. We felt really steak- knife standing at the cashpoint.
Yeah, something like that *ggg*. But usually we went to a friend's place and for some reason he never run out of beer *ggg*

If you do it every day it is bad, because alcohol is much more toxic to your body at morning.

Drinking a beer at morning to get rid of a hangover is a good strategy, because your liver needs some ethyl alcohol to get rid of very little amount of methyl alcohol which causes the main headache...:ill:

Do drink absolutely no alcohol is the best way... I think... :lol:

It´s my way...;)