Beer!

I've already named my brew of choice, but just wanted to see how many other people where affected by the "blue law"? 'Cause here it is Sunday, and I can't grab a damn heinie from the store cause they're all closed in this area. (the "blue law" is a local law that prohibits liquor store's from being open on Sunday, due to religious observations, started a way long time ago)

chris-o-fer said:
I've already named my brew of choice, but just wanted to see how many other people where affected by the "blue law"? 'Cause here it is Sunday, and I can't grab a damn heinie from the store cause they're all closed in this area. (the "blue law" is a local law that prohibits liquor store's from being open on Sunday, due to religious observations, started a way long time ago)

And what happens if you are not a religious person? That prohibition should be only observed by their believers, not by the rest of people. What a mania for compeling people to do what they say.

Mine: Guinness

We have no alcohol sales in my county. A hop across the river and we have
sales every day of the week. I tend to stock up so the blue law does not affect
my mass alcohol consumption.
my favs at the moment are.
Fuller's Bottle Conditioned Ale
Samael Smith's Porter or Imperial Stout
:kickass:

Move to California. Then, you can buy booze, beer and wine at your local grocer. Or, move to Las Vegas and you can get booze 24 hours a day! :)

Guinness for me

Newcastle Brown Ale when having just one or two.
Kilkenny when having one with food, also dark lagers with food.
Any cheap lager when the point is to get drunk. :)

I also like Guinness (draught), Caffreys and just today I found a great ale called Dark Island dark ale.

beer3.jpg

Zima is good alsO smirnoff twiztid they taste good and are easy to chug :D Keystone if i can'taford anYthign elses..Not that bitter and gets the Job doen pretty Nice

hmmm....though, certain beer tastes better in warm/cold weather? like here in Brazil I prefer Brahma Chop coz it´s not "that" strong, but Erdinger rocks the socks as well ;)

fuck I want one now :yell: *pshhhh*