Favorite Beer?

Hey Clammy, what's up on the Exciter front ??
I still got that pile of Exciter live tapes for ya. PM me an adress and
I'll send those. Just don't have the time to digitise them all....

We're gearing up to record the new CD. It's taking longer because Kenny, our new singer, lives in New York City, and doesn't get to rehearse with us regularly yet.

PM is on it's way. Thanks!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

^meh, it's your loss :p

"Kriek" , a very nice Belgian Cherry beer. It comes from different makers but my favorits are the "Lindemans Kriek" , wich is very sweet tasting, and the original "Belle-vue", which has a much more bitter taste.
I also like dark brown abbey beers we have here...
That said, I'm not a real drinker (hehe, anymore anyway..). These days I really can have only one glas of beer and enjoy it alot withouth getting dead drunk ... As for a "normal" beer I prefer "Jupiler".

We have a very rich beer history in Belgium, there are over 1500 (!!) beers in our little country. Here you can find a complete list. Also most beers have their own shaped and printed glasses who often are artworks themselves !
http://www.dma.be/p/bier/1_11.htm

kriek.jpg

kwak.jpg
leffe-radieuse-150.jpg

stbernarduslogocolorbl.jpg

Last year the "Westvleteren Trappist" has been chosen as best beer of the world .
I haven't tasted it yet, it's produced very limited and very hard to get your hands on a crate...

nb1108westvleteren.jpg

bah, kriek is too sweat for me, gimme that other stuff you posted :kickass:

but most of all a nice Palm :worship:

I see...

so you don't drink any alcohol at all anymore?

No. Plus I work with addicts and for me it wouldn't be cool to run into to them and seeing me drinking somewhere. I know. Even if it's in moderation. And the bulk of my work at the momemnt is working with kids that have been busted for underage drinking. I can live without it. Will I crack one open? Possibly, when I don't know.

Beer is vile and I couldn't drink it even if you paid me a thousand pounds...........well I suppose I could maybe try and drink a little beer if you were to pay me that amount of money:loco: .

But if I was to drink beer, obvioulsy the only beer I would drink would be Angel Witch beer, like this which I've shown youse before:-

angelwitch002.jpg

Beer is vile and I couldn't drink it even if you paid me a thousand pounds...........well I suppose I could maybe try and drink a little beer if you were to pay me that amount of money:loco: .

But if I was to drink beer, obvioulsy the only beer I would drink would be Angel Witch beer, like this which I've shown youse before:-

you need to try Palm, it's way better than ordinary beer, I'll buy you one when you come over :)

"Kriek" , a very nice Belgian Cherry beer. It comes from different makers but my favorits are the "Lindemans Kriek" , wich is very sweet tasting, and the original "Belle-vue", which has a much more bitter taste.
I also like dark brown abbey beers we have here...
That said, I'm not a real drinker (hehe, anymore anyway..). These days I really can have only one glas of beer and enjoy it alot withouth getting dead drunk ... As for a "normal" beer I prefer "Jupiler".

We have a very rich beer history in Belgium, there are over 1500 (!!) beers in our little country. Here you can find a complete list. Also most beers have their own shaped and printed glasses who often are artworks themselves !
http://www.dma.be/p/bier/1_11.htm

kriek.jpg

kwak.jpg
leffe-radieuse-150.jpg

stbernarduslogocolorbl.jpg

Last year the "Westvleteren Trappist" has been chosen as best beer of the world .
I haven't tasted it yet, it's produced very limited and very hard to get your hands on a crate...

nb1108westvleteren.jpg

woahh those look good... im salivating just looking at them lol if i ever travel to europe.. i would have to try one of those... i like to consider myself a beer connosieur...

you need to try Palm, it's way better than ordinary beer, I'll buy you one when you come over :)

LOL ok I'll give it a try Black Core and I will bring you a haggis, I'm sure you'll love to eat that. Bring plenty of Belgian chocolates with you, I've been seriously addicted to the damn stuff since Christmas.

only Belgium beers ending on "oir" are Lumiere Noir, Espoir and Miroir.
Possibly it was "noire" (French for Black) and than you get dozens of beers ending with this , meaning it's very dark beer....

Beer? hmmm... I havent been drinking that long but I like Shiner Bock,Budweiser select,Milwalkees best,and Bud ice. can't remember the rest.

"And remember...if you're gonna drink or do drugs...do it on the holidays."

Beer? hmmm... I havent been drinking that long but I like Shiner Bock,Budweiser select,Milwalkees best,and Bud ice. can't remember the rest.

"And remember...if you're gonna drink or do drugs...do it on the holidays."

:puke: at the cheap domestics...
Newcastle Brown Ale is the nectar of the Gods.
I can not leave this planet until I've tried every brown ale that is made....

J-Dubya