Favorite Beer?

:puke: at the cheap domestics...
Newcastle Brown Ale is the nectar of the Gods.
I can not leave this planet until I've tried every brown ale that is made....

J-Dubya

You're immortal? o_O
Like some tortured soul from ancient Egypt who has to break the curse of the gods of brown ale in order to break free from his mortal torment... I see a concept album in the making! :D

:lol: :headbang:

You're immortal? o_O
Like some tortured soul from ancient Egypt who has to break the curse of the gods of brown ale in order to break free from his mortal torment... I see a concept album in the making! :D

LOF'nL - We ought to sell this idea to Tankard! :D :headbang:

:cry:
stop making fun of me, I'm very sensitive.
:cry:

Not making fun of YOU, just the horrible pisswater you mentioned. I got drunk for the first time on a WARM 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. THAT was one lesson I'll NEVER forget!

J-Dubya

1.) Oregon Honey Beer
newpacks_ohb.gif

Blue Moon Wheat Ale
bluemoon.gif

Dos Equis
tecate2.jpg

Dos Equis Amber
xx.jpg

Samuel Adams Black Lager
Sam-Adams-Black-Lager.jpg

Stone IPA
031110_diary.jpg

Killian's Irish Red
2331.jpg

and for cheap stuff, there's always..........

Miller Lite!
splash_lite.jpg

Man, I love beer.:)

.......maybe too much???:puke:

Nah......:cool:

Beer is vile and I couldn't drink it even if you paid me a thousand pounds...........well I suppose I could maybe try and drink a little beer if you were to pay me that amount of money:loco: .

But if I was to drink beer, obvioulsy the only beer I would drink would be Angel Witch beer, like this which I've shown youse before:-

angelwitch002.jpg

Hey Princess: I would'nt drink that crap, it's only 3.8%............
Well, OK I might try it.
I'm off of beers right now, I prefer Strongbow cider,or White lightning.
If i had to have a lager again, it would have to be Kronenburg 1664 "ice",or
Fosters Export,................
Whilst in America, it took me three days to find a decent beer, I must have gone through the card. But finally found "ICE HOUSE". OGGI xx

It is impossible to pick a favorite. I am a hop-head and prefer IPAs, and golden ales, though those aren't necessarily my favorites at any given time.
Here are a few brews I enjoy often:

Sweetwater Exodus Porter..... drink between 55 and 60 deg F. This beer is extremely temperature sensitive and though I normally drink beer at about 50-55 degrees, the subtelties of this flavor do not awake until this temperature. This porter is very silky and has a velvet type feel in the mouth. There is a strong sense of coffee in the mouth and the finish has a strong chocolate flavor.

Anchor Liberty Ale - this is called a golden ale, but is hoppy enough to be a true IPA. This is one of the very few beers I drink "redneck style" right out of the bottle. The flavor is strong enough to allow this and it is slightly under-carbonated which makes it taste a bit flat when poured up.

Corsendonk Abbey ale - a Belgian Brown ale. One of the best of the Abbey ales I have tried. Almost wine like aroma. Earthy taste with nice carbonation.

Bryant

^+1 for good taste :)

Well thank you. Be careful though. America now has much more to offer than Budweiser. We have many smaller brewers now making excellent brews available in many different places in the US.
I also encourage you to try some Irish red ales. I think Belgium is the King of beer brewing, but Ireland may be a Prince at least when it comes to red ales. Have you ever had any of the red ales brewed in Ireland ?

Bryant

Well thank you. Be careful though. America now has much more to offer than Budweiser. We have many smaller brewers now making excellent brews available in many different places in the US.
I also encourage you to try some Irish red ales. I think Belgium is the King of beer brewing, but Ireland may be a Prince at least when it comes to red ales. Have you ever had any of the red ales brewed in Ireland ?

Bryant

I do spend most saturday nights at the local Irish pub but I mostly drink belgian beer there, I'll try some of em. Can you give me a few names?