German Beer

i once accidently a whole crate of beer...

awesome post is awesome

untitled-1.jpg

It depends where you drink hoegarden from...... If youve only drank it it in a bottle, it sucks ass. But from the tap its delicious. Plus, how the hell do you know what the hospital floor tastes like? :lol:

Saly, I've had a few moments falling flat on my fucking face in hospital. Namely when I awoke after the Sayer gig, tried to stand up and din't actually realise my ankle was fucked, so I decked it :lol:

You weren't actually expecting a serious reply to that were you lmao

German beer? Not a fan.. The ones I've tasted taste like what I'd imagine shit would taste like :)p)

Try finnish beer. Karhu or Karjala. There isnt better. Also A Le Coq is good beer but Im not sure where that's from.

I pretty much only drink (alot of) beer and Koskenkorva (38% finnish booze)

Belgian beer shits all over German beers.

There's your normal beers..
Spain / Portugal -> Pacifico, Estrella
Holland -> Hoegaarden, Heineken
other normal beers as Amstel, Grolsch, Urquell, Corona (not so normal), Guinness
Which are all decent for binge, but they taste like mop water.

The better Belgian brews is where it's at.
Gouden Carolus, Ene Nele, Deugniet, Satan Red, Gulden Draak, Duvel, La Trappe.
As for cider, they only have Strongbow, Jillz and Savannah Dry here. Last one is okay, but the rest :(

It depends where you drink hoegarden from...... If youve only drank it it in a bottle, it sucks ass. But from the tap its delicious. Plus, how the hell do you know what the hospital floor tastes like? :lol:

When he was visiting Ol in the Hospital after he got gravity punched, he came down with what Ol had, and hence, tasted hospital floor.

On a serious non-insulting note, what exactly DID happen to Ol?

I have not tasted that one but if its rice beer, it cant be good... Wheat beer is the best.

9.5 It's the most complicated beer i've ever had. every sip tasted a bit different. new flavors and aromas every time. bold yet subtle. robust, with a fruity bouquet. dark yet crisp. it was the perfect beer.

surely your dad would buy a bottle for you to share over thanksgiving or christmas dinner? it's not like budweisser. it's $9 for a 25oz bottle for gods sake.