before metal

My musical evolution:

Harmonium (Quebec) - Led Zeppelin - Eminem - System Of A Down - Linkin Park - Pink Floyd - Children Of Bodom - Finntroll - Dream Theater

That's the mean part of my musical evolution since I'm like 5 or 6 :lol:

haha growing up I was BEYOND OBSESSED with michael jackson. seriously. I mean, I won't lie to you, I still love his music although think he as a person, is a total radge now, but meh!

I can do the moonwalk.

AAAAAANYWAY! moving on from that ;), I also used to love Queen, Meatloaf, James Brown, Rolling Stones etc etc, hahahaha.

I listened to italian bands and singers, like Laura Pausini...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

I can't believe it, it can't be true Victim! It's the most depressing thing that I've ever heard, no one deserves to grow up listening to Laura pausini!!!:erk:

I listened to David Bowie a lot, and my love for him will never cease! Before him a lot of classical, some pop (shame on me!), The Doors, a lot of punk from the 70's... I still have Sid Vicious hanged on my wall!! (the poster, not his corpse!):lol: :lol:

i still listen Michael Jackson from time to time :lol:
shhhhh I do too :) don't tell anyone!
When I was 6 I bought some Legos :erk:
lol, i didnt buy any, buti sure had some, my parents got them for me, but :lol: i get yer point
I hadn't money when I was 6...
and yes, my point exactly, at that age, you have no money, and if you did it's candy and toys, not metal cd's, seriously. i'm calling bullshit. :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

I can't believe it, it can't be true Victim! It's the most depressing thing that I've ever heard, no one deserves to grow up listening to Laura pausini!!!:erk:

I listened to David Bowie a lot, and my love for him will never cease! Before him a lot of classical, some pop (shame on me!), The Doors, a lot of punk from the 70's... I still have Sid Vicious hanged on my wall!! (the poster, not his corpse!):lol: :lol:

Hey, hey... don't worry... I didn't grow up listening to her that much... I listened to her a bit, don't cry!! Don't cry tonight... I still love you, Igraine... :loco: :saint:
I've always listened to more rock than everything else... don't worry: my growth has been really cool, about music! :)

:danceboy:

I wish there were a moonwalking icon... =[
you got it!

MJ.gif