begotten

rotten_doll

May 10, 2003
i just got back home from friend house, we have seen begotten and from the first moment i felt like goin' to the bathroom and vomit every littel thing that i have eaten today.
this movie is so fucking strange and saying a lot about humanity in a very difficult way.. the atomic colors, the image.. so terrifying
i was saying all the movie "holy shit" that the only this i could say.. i couldent even move.
have someone else here seen this movie?

Farslayer said:
what's it about?

it's about the day that the messiah coming...
what will happen to the earth...
it's without talking, just a strange scary soundtrack and atomic black and white what makes it very bizarre, you can always see demons...
and there is a lot of gore there but not stupid gore, very... i dont even have the words.
you must see the movie, then you will understand.

and yeah, it is interesting movie because of the interesting metaphor about humankind.

rotten_doll said:
it's about the day that the messiah coming...
what will happen to the earth...
it's without talking, just a strange scary soundtrack and atomic black and white what makes it very bizarre, you can always see demons...
and there is a lot of gore there but not stupid gore, very... i dont even have the words.
you must see the movie, then you will understand.

and yeah, it is interesting movie because of the interesting metaphor about humankind.
sounds quite nice to me... exactly the type of movie, i'm looking for... *download*

yeah, dawnload it, but dont eat before you're going to watch the movie.

Profånity:
if you like stuff like that as music and you dont know Khanate, you sould dawnload it.